Say it..... without really saying it.

Options

Replies

• km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    It was my apple fritter comment that pushed him over the edge wasn't it? #Allpastriesarebeautiful.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Some brilliant *kitten* said right off the bat that it had the potential for catastrophe.
  • Pour_Decisions
    Pour_Decisions Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Is it really necessary to shut it down? We're GROWN for crying out loud!!! It's okay for people to disagree.
  • covetthycarbs
    covetthycarbs Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    It was my apple fritter comment that pushed him over the edge wasn't it? #Allpastriesarebeautiful.

dang shallow apple fritters. They look delicious but the older they get they just taste old and stale. Nobody wants an old stale useless apple fritter.
  • SwannySez
    Options
    Is it really necessary to shut it down? We're GROWN for crying out loud!!! It's okay for people to disagree.

I think maybe OP requested his thread be deleted

giphy.gif
  • km8907
    Options

Not on mfp, it isn't.
  • covetthycarbs
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »
    Some brilliant *kitten* said right off the bat that it had the potential for catastrophe.

he knows all about food. I think he knows all about everything. And has a cute dog.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

dang shallow apple fritters. They look delicious but the older they get they just taste old and stale. Nobody wants an old stale useless apple fritter.

:D:D
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I was learning so much about what the young people think. Too bad.
  • km8907
    Options

But my apple fritter will never get old, I'll wrap it in plastic to keep it fresh. Even if it does get old, I'll still eat it, I was just joking about liking it fresh.
  • covetthycarbs
    Options

But my apple fritter will never get old, I'll wrap it in plastic to keep it fresh. Even if it does get old, I'll still eat it, I was just joking about liking it fresh.

But if you eat it.... it won't be perfect. And you will have to throw it away. What are you going to do? This is a puzzle.
  • SwannySez
    Options

he knows all about food. I think he knows all about everything. And has a cute dog.

That hurts.
  • km8907
    Options

But if you eat it.... it won't be perfect. And you will have to throw it away. What are you going to do? This is a puzzle.

Maybe I'll wait until it gains 2 ounces and dump it.
  • covetthycarbs
    Options

That hurts.

The dog was wearing a shirt. It had to be mentioned
  • Pour_Decisions
    Pour_Decisions Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    This too shall pass
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    It was a non pill day and made me think of you....hope you're doing ok
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I didn’t realize I was so lost.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    I think you are a strong smart woman. Love seeing that kind of representation. Get em girl