Say it..... without really saying it.

Options

Replies

• SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    You know I can see when you make “anonymous” comments, right?
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Oops
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Nope.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Finally.. *kitten* traffic
  • acnoyes
    acnoyes Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Oh! There you are...
  • covetthycarbs
    covetthycarbs Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    You disgust me
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    Can someone tell my body that today's calories don't count? I'm calling for a do over
  • Pour_Decisions
    Pour_Decisions Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    denny_mac wrote: »
    Do you ever click on a thread, and then regret it for the rest of your life because now it's always highlighted with how many new messages are there, but you never ever want to go back in?

MFP needs to give us an option to unread threads. Or hide them. Or something.

Yes. All of the selfie threads.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Do you ever click on a thread, and then regret it for the rest of your life because now it's always highlighted with how many new messages are there, but you never ever want to go back in?

MFP needs to give us an option to unread threads. Or hide them. Or something.

Yes. All of the selfie threads.

You. You also "get" me. Selfie threads ought to have their own forum category. Outside of chit chat.
    My opinion...

This is not an unpopular opinion...... in my opinion

In my opinion, your opinion of his opinion is spot on
  • Dakase83
    Dakase83 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    Well bless your heart :heart:
  • covetthycarbs
    Options
    Why am I seeing people who shall we say, shouldn't be here, yet are freely here, while other people, who aren't here, not by choice, are still not here, not by choice? Somethings rotten in the state of mfp.
  • Pour_Decisions
    Pour_Decisions Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Why am I seeing people who shall we say, shouldn't be here, yet are freely here, while other people, who aren't here, not by choice, are still not here, not by choice? Somethings rotten in the state of mfp.

Why shouldn't people be here?
  • SwannySez
    Options

Because they have broken the sacred covenant.
  • covetthycarbs
    Options

Shall we say rhymes with hammed. And I’m referring to not just one but several.
  • covetthycarbs
    Options

I’m all for people being here. But if they’re gonna be here then ALL people need to be allowed here. What gives?
  • SwannySez
    Options

I’m all for people being here. But if they’re gonna be here then ALL people need to be allowed here. What gives?

I think forums are always going to have issues with users who run afoul of the rules. Some people are always going to find a way around bans. Moderation will never please everyone. It's the nature of the beast.
  • covetthycarbs
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »

I think forums are always going to have issues with users who run afoul of the rules. Some people are always going to find a way around bans. Moderation will never please everyone. It's the nature of the beast.
    So true. Especially when the rules aren’t the same for everyone.