Options

Replies

• RhiAnLewis17
    RhiAnLewis17 Posts: 2,299 Member
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    Finding happiness alone is a temporary solution to a temporary problem

The difference between solitude and loneliness. Do you need someone in order to be happy? Even if it is dysfunctional?
    I can't answer that because I don't know what it means to have a partner. I can't know if I need someone but I do know I can be happy alone. I just don't like the idea of being alone forever though.

I'm glad you can be happy alone, many people struge with that.
  • RhiAnLewis17
    Options

The difference between solitude and loneliness. Do you need someone in order to be happy? Even if it is dysfunctional?
    I can't answer that because I don't know what it means to have a partner. I can't know if I need someone but I do know I can be happy alone. I just don't like the idea of being alone forever though.

To find out how to be alone and happy is a struggle in itself, but I climbed that mountain. I think that if I experienced a messy relationship in the past, it would different and harder (if I were dumped).
    Right now, I think I'm still not boyfriend material, so I don't try to meet ppl in the fear that I get dumped.

Why do you feel that you're not boyfriend material. And what actually makes boyfriend material?
  • RhiAnLewis17
    Options

To find out how to be alone and happy is a struggle in itself, but I climbed that mountain. I think that if I experienced a messy relationship in the past, it would different and harder (if I were dumped).
    Right now, I think I'm still not boyfriend material, so I don't try to meet ppl in the fear that I get dumped.

Why do you feel that you're not boyfriend material. And what actually makes boyfriend material?
    I'm vagina poison! (jk)

Well lets be honest, women are attracted to a guy who will provide security and trust. I'm still unstable with any form of a career, and it's in my nature to be a risk taker. I'm not someone who a woman would feel safe with I guess. But I know that there are still girls out there who are free spirited and also not willing to settle down, but I feel that friendship is better for me right now

Fair enough. Like you say there are some women who don't want to settle down, but you gotta do what makes you happy 😊
  • newmeadow
    newmeadow Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Yeah, you keep mentioning that. Back in the day, the commonly accepted rules of etiquette discouraged it.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

This
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

This

Finally somebody gets me

More then ever 💕
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    @MistressSara is our buddy ever coming back?
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,558 Member
    Options
    It’s probs just loneliness
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    That expression...it’s not attractive.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options