Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Say it..... without really saying it.

1577578580582583664

Replies

  • 4legsRbetterthan24legsRbetterthan2 Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 18,022 MFP Moderator Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 18,022 MFP Moderator
    Geeze is it that freaking hard to make a plan and then actually stick to it
  • caco_ethescaco_ethes Member Posts: 11,963 Member Member Posts: 11,963 Member
  • iMagoiMago Member Posts: 7,465 Member Member Posts: 7,465 Member
    oh yeah well if a duck and a half can lay an egg and a half in a day and a half how long does it take a monkey with a wooden leg to kick all the seeds out of a dill pickle?
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 7,936 Member Member Posts: 7,936 Member
    Ah, the track the paperwork down at the last minute game. Always a pleasure. :neutral:
  • TwitchyMacGeeTwitchyMacGee Member Posts: 3,131 Member Member Posts: 3,131 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    oh yeah well if a duck and a half can lay an egg and a half in a day and a half how long does it take a monkey with a wooden leg to kick all the seeds out of a dill pickle?
    I have it on good authority that pickles aren’t allowed here

  • 1972ChrisJG1972ChrisJG Member Posts: 35 Member Member Posts: 35 Member
    It's about you.
  • emeraldeyes2020emeraldeyes2020 Member Posts: 231 Member Member Posts: 231 Member
    Will I ever learn
  • TRIHARD36TRIHARD36 Member Posts: 51 Member Member Posts: 51 Member
    Probably if you study hard enough
  • TwitchyMacGeeTwitchyMacGee Member Posts: 3,131 Member Member Posts: 3,131 Member
  • caco_ethescaco_ethes Member Posts: 11,963 Member Member Posts: 11,963 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »
    "...and as I watched the cannibals eat one of their own,
    I said a silent prayer, that he would choke them on his way down"

    Pretty much everything you post makes me feel like I’m having that dream where I’m blending in like a perfect wallflower one second, then the next everyone is studying me and waiting for my answer to the professor but I missed the question because I’m trying to figure out how to get my clothes down from the ceiling and let’s face it, I don’t know the answer anyway because it’s the end of the semester and I only just now found the classroom dammit

    Another repeat
  • iMagoiMago Member Posts: 7,465 Member Member Posts: 7,465 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »
    "...and as I watched the cannibals eat one of their own,
    I said a silent prayer, that he would choke them on his way down"

    Pretty much everything you post makes me feel like I’m having that dream where I’m blending in like a perfect wallflower one second, then the next everyone is studying me and waiting for my answer to the professor but I missed the question because I’m trying to figure out how to get my clothes down from the ceiling and let’s face it, I don’t know the answer anyway because it’s the end of the semester and I only just now found the classroom dammit

    Another repeat

  • caco_ethescaco_ethes Member Posts: 11,963 Member Member Posts: 11,963 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »
    "...and as I watched the cannibals eat one of their own,
    I said a silent prayer, that he would choke them on his way down"

    Pretty much everything you post makes me feel like I’m having that dream where I’m blending in like a perfect wallflower one second, then the next everyone is studying me and waiting for my answer to the professor but I missed the question because I’m trying to figure out how to get my clothes down from the ceiling and let’s face it, I don’t know the answer anyway because it’s the end of the semester and I only just now found the classroom dammit

    Another repeat


    So much stuff makes sense now
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 7,936 Member Member Posts: 7,936 Member
    I ain't touchin' that with a ten foot pole, yo. I know better than to go after that dumpster fire.
  • vanityy99vanityy99 Member Posts: 1,887 Member Member Posts: 1,887 Member
    What a basic.
  • emeraldeyes2020emeraldeyes2020 Member Posts: 231 Member Member Posts: 231 Member
    Was it something I said? 😏
  • vanityy99vanityy99 Member Posts: 1,887 Member Member Posts: 1,887 Member
    Dear Mr.Blueshirt

    Why do you come online and act like you never seen a female before. Your thirst level is concerning.
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 246,693 Member Member Posts: 246,693 Member
    sbulscvjebw2.gif
    edited January 19
  • caco_ethescaco_ethes Member Posts: 11,963 Member Member Posts: 11,963 Member
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    Dear Mr.Blueshirt

    Why do you come online and act like you never seen a female before. Your thirst level is concerning.

    I would’ve gone with ‘Mr. Pinkpants’ myself

    Why does his thirst concern you?
Sign In or Register to comment.