Full disclosure: I am that person

lorib642
lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
The one that eats high cal/ low nutrient foods but in a deficit. I want to try things and if a frappacino (sp?) takes up my dinner calories, so be it. Not always, but some days.

I am not misled about what cico means

I may move towards more nutrient dense options, but I am breaking one habit at a time.

I am also that one friend with the cluttered car.

Replies

• lorib642
    lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
    @VUA21 congrats on the awesome weight loss!
  • aubyshortcake
    aubyshortcake Posts: 796 Member
    HeyJudii wrote: »
    Woo, hoo; it's the weekend! Will it be Little Caesar's and wine, nachos and Modelos or Chinese Takeaway and plum wine? I've got the calories so what do I have the feels for tonight...

I love plum wine so much o:)
  • snemberton
    snemberton Posts: 175 Member
    I knew I wasn't going to have time put together my healthy snacks for our afternoon on the boat, so I had a light breakfast so I could eat fast food for lunch and have a little junk food on the boat. I also went and did my cardio before we headed out. Rounded it out with a pretty healthy dinner and saved enough calories for lemon pound cake with strawberries for dessert! Still had around 700 calorie deficit! (My average deficit is 625. I'm a nerd and keep a spreadsheet.) I'm half a pound away as of today from my 10lb down milestone. 50 to go!

I also make sure to plan calories for at least one not good for me treat each day, if not more than one. Ice cream or cookies. It's all about moderation and sometimes a little planning. But I too would not be doing this well if I had to give up the less good for me stuff completely.
  • snemberton
    snemberton Posts: 175 Member
    I've planned my day around a piece of cheesecake more times than I care to admit! :)

My daughter works at Barnes and Noble. They have a red velvet cheesecake that I adore. I'll have her bring me a slice sometimes and cut it into two smaller slices. One for that night and one for the next. It's honestly too rich to have too much at once anyway, plus this way I get it twice!