I lost 20% of my body weight in 300 days.

Options

Replies

• Bechler77
    Bechler77 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job.
  • RunsWithBees
    RunsWithBees Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    Never stop challenging yourself!

rqa9ezcojelx.jpeg
  • shedsports10
    shedsports10 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    On top of the world 🌎 Nice photo. Would be a good place to watch fireworks 💥 Keep enjoying.
  • a_candler
    a_candler Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Not sure if I'm more impressed with your awesome progress or the fact that you trail run with bare feet!
  • RunsWithBees
    Options
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    You look amazing. Great job!!
    rainiegray wrote: »
    Very inspiring! Thank you for sharing :)
    Wow!! This is amazing!! Great job!!
    lorib642 wrote: »
    Wow! You look great. Awesome accomplishment

Thank you! <3
  • RunsWithBees
    Options
    You absolutely rock!!!! So inspiring, and you’re so right about patience being so important. So happy for you!

Thank you! <3
  • RunsWithBees
    Options
    WendyJoy76 wrote: »
    your beautiful my friend!!!! <3
    Get it girl! You are incredible!
    Hot mama !!!!

Thanks! <3
  • RunsWithBees
    Options
    mojonah wrote: »

What an awesome achievement. Congrats.
    Great post and thanks for sharing. You explain it so simple and yet I know the process is hot an easy one. You inspired me today and I am sharing this with all my friends here on MFP.
    rsharad86 wrote: »
    U look great....big hug

Thanks! <3
  • RunsWithBees
    Options
    Bechler77 wrote: »
    You look amazing! Great job.
    On top of the world 🌎 Nice photo. Would be a good place to watch fireworks 💥 Keep enjoying.

Thanks! <3
  • RunsWithBees
    Options
    a_candler wrote: »
    Not sure if I'm more impressed with your awesome progress or the fact that you trail run with bare feet!

Losing weight was waaaaay harder than learning to run barefoot :D:D:D

I’m thinking about writing a separate post about barefooting since I’m finding there is quite a bit of interest, about how I got started and why I run this way, etc. I realize it’s unusual but it just feels normal and natural to me :)
  • RunsWithBees
    Options
    Bump!
  • jdubois5351
    jdubois5351 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Gotta add my voice to the chorus - you look absolutely stunning! You're such an inspiration, especially as I have the almost exact same numbers (5'11", 209 lb starting weight, goal 165 lb - I'm at 190 lb now -, I'm just a bit older, just turned 50). I don't think I'll ever be a runner, though.
  • RunsWithBees
    Options
    Gotta add my voice to the chorus - you look absolutely stunning! You're such an inspiration, especially as I have the almost exact same numbers (5'11", 209 lb starting weight, goal 165 lb - I'm at 190 lb now -, I'm just a bit older, just turned 50). I don't think I'll ever be a runner, though.

That’s cool! You can totally do it! 165 is my “summer weight” and it’s what I’m at right now. I have to crank up my activity level a bit to get and stay there. I’ll gain 5 lbs during the winter months.

I wasn’t ever going to be a runner either, until I ended up being one! :D:D:D
  • sgrebensteib
    sgrebensteib Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You look stunning!
    I can't wait for my bikini body
  • RunsWithBees
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Eat well and workout, take care of the only body you have. Make your supporters proud and your haters jealous!
    (Pic from Summer 2017, body by running)
    ev26cbt7auxw.jpeg
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, and what a great success story!
  • margilynn
    margilynn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look beyond amazing! Have to ask a personal question though; don’t have to answer if you’re uncomfortable but I hope to know. I noticed that even with your weight loss, you are still bigger busted. Your ta-ta’s...real or no? I am currently an F cup due to my weight and hope that when I lose weight, I’ll get back down to my D (or smaller) cups. BTW, I am 48 y/o, 6 feet tall and am currently at my highest weight ever of 204 lbs. I am seriously inspired by you as I also have an extremely sedentary lifestyle (desk job). Thanks for sharing your success!
  • RunsWithBees
    Options
    margilynn wrote: »
    You look beyond amazing! Have to ask a personal question though; don’t have to answer if you’re uncomfortable but I hope to know. I noticed that even with your weight loss, you are still bigger busted. Your ta-ta’s...real or no? I am currently an F cup due to my weight and hope that when I lose weight, I’ll get back down to my D (or smaller) cups. BTW, I am 48 y/o, 6 feet tall and am currently at my highest weight ever of 204 lbs. I am seriously inspired by you as I also have an extremely sedentary lifestyle (desk job). Thanks for sharing your success!

When women say they lose their boobs with weight loss, it’s such a foreign concept to me because mine never budged an inch even after 2 consecutive years of breastfeeding my child or later on by losing 43 pounds. When you get a mammogram, your doctor should be able to tell you if you have dense breast tissue or not, I have very dense tissue so they’re here to stay. If your tissue isn’t very dense then the breast will be made up of a portion of fat and therefore subject to weight fluctuations. It’s like they say... you cannot spot-reduce! If I could, I’d choose to lose some boobage for sure but I’ve got to work with what I’ve got. Ever since I was 15 I've been trying to squish, minimize and hide them and I’m sooooo done doing that. I’m tired of feeling like I need to apologize for my natural body shape and I’m gonna wear whatever outfits I want! A few years ago I got evaluated for a reduction surgery but ultimately decided not to go through with it (it’s quite a brutal surgery imho and I was too scared of possible nerve damage) Finding the correct size bras and working on my posture have helped me deal with the sheer weight of the boobage so it’s gotten better but I might still reconsider getting a reduction in the future. When women ask if their breast size will change with weight loss, I think the real answer is... There’s only one way to find out! Lose the weight, only then you will know for sure! What’s really helped me love and accept my body shape has been exercising regularly. I’m much more impressed with what my body can do than how it looks! I think strengthening your body should be a priority and the looks will naturally follow. Good luck on your journey! :)
  • RunsWithBees
    edited August 2018
    Options
    The sky,
    the sand,
    the sea
    and me B)
    b0ix3jbjsg0k.jpeg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!