Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Anyone else getting "Application Error" issues?

2»

Replies

• mb_sumnermb_sumner Posts: 4Member, Premium Member Posts: 4Member, Premium Member
    Started a few weeks ago progressively worse and today to the point of making it completely non-functional
  • eppen5eppen5 Posts: 11Member, Premium Member Posts: 11Member, Premium Member
    Yup. Trying all night.
  • potmen69potmen69 Posts: 10Member Member Posts: 10Member Member
  • eppen5eppen5 Posts: 11Member, Premium Member Posts: 11Member, Premium Member
    Still not working !!
  • buddy352buddy352 Posts: 24Member Member Posts: 24Member Member
    Is it just me or does this program seem very outdated? Not easy to navigate or user friendly. Maybe they should hire someone from Facebook?
  • teacherspet1teacherspet1 Posts: 137Member Member Posts: 137Member Member
    Yes same here.... Its been a few days now & only works intermittently...... 😕
  • try2againtry2again Posts: 3,478Member Member Posts: 3,478Member Member
    This is an older thread, but I've had this issue lately too on the website version. Just a helpful hint- when I reload the page, it seems to have performed whatever action (logging food) that I was attempting to do.
  • lindsaysflindsaysf Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    just in the last day or so I've been getting this - only for the food diary - and only on my desktop and laptop. My smartphone & tablet get the food diary just fine. I ran the diagnostic tests - nothing wrong there. I see that one thread about this problem goes back to 2018!