Anyone else getting "Application Error" issues?

Replies

• mb_sumner
    mb_sumner Posts: 5 Member
    Started a few weeks ago progressively worse and today to the point of making it completely non-functional
  • eppen5
    eppen5 Posts: 32 Member
    Yup. Trying all night.
  • potmen69
    potmen69 Posts: 14 Member
    same
  • eppen5
    eppen5 Posts: 32 Member
    Still not working !!
  • buddy352
    buddy352 Posts: 36 Member
    Is it just me or does this program seem very outdated? Not easy to navigate or user friendly. Maybe they should hire someone from Facebook?
  • teacherspet1
    teacherspet1 Posts: 142 Member
    Yes same here.... Its been a few days now & only works intermittently...... 😕
  • try2again
    try2again Posts: 3,562 Member
    This is an older thread, but I've had this issue lately too on the website version. Just a helpful hint- when I reload the page, it seems to have performed whatever action (logging food) that I was attempting to do.
  • lindsaysf
    lindsaysf Posts: 1 Member
    just in the last day or so I've been getting this - only for the food diary - and only on my desktop and laptop. My smartphone & tablet get the food diary just fine. I ran the diagnostic tests - nothing wrong there. I see that one thread about this problem goes back to 2018!
  • rfcoates
    rfcoates Posts: 2 Member
    Here it is, Feb 22, and it still fails constantly. What's going on? Where can I see what Tech Support is doing about the problem and the status of the fix?
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,581 Member
    Anyone else find it kind of telling that this old thread from 2018 is still getting revived for the same issue? :/
  • Gisel2015
    Gisel2015 Posts: 4,131 Member
    edited February 2020
    all the time!
  • kperk91
    kperk91 Posts: 226 Member
    It's at least 3 times a week that I get "site down for maintenance" errors when trying to get to the website.
  • try2again
    try2again Posts: 3,562 Member
    kperk91 wrote: »
    It's at least 3 times a week that I get "site down for maintenance" errors when trying to get to the website.

Wow- only 3? *jealous*
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,551 Member
    Ugh. Me too.
  • patrickaa5
    patrickaa5 Posts: 70 Member
    This website has got to be the most "buggy" website I've ever been on. I swear over the last couple of years it only works maybe 60%-70% of the time. And I'm a premium member if that matters. Probably doesn't. Very frustrating.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,625 Member
    If you actually go into the app that doesn’t happen! It only happens if I use chrome or edge as my browser.
  • COGypsy
    COGypsy Posts: 1,145 Member
    If you actually go into the app that doesn’t happen! It only happens if I use chrome or edge as my browser.

My app hasn't worked at all for probably six months. I can't even imagine how many times I deleted and reinstalled. I just use the browser on my phone for the forums and track on another site.
  • bmeadows380
    bmeadows380 Posts: 2,982 Member

I have a hard time with the app - it takes forever to update whenever I make a change. I've been having trouble with the application error in the browser as well, and it happens whether I'm using explorer, edge, or firefox. Sometimes when i come back its' recorded what I was trying, sometimes it doesn't.

It was a lot worse last week, and yesterday, I didn't have trouble until the afternoon. so far, today has been good with no trouble.
  • epuni
    epuni Posts: 8 Member
    This is happening every time I try to edit anything on my diary. Please fix this!
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Errors and slow downs happen periodically on this site. Just go away and come back awhile later. As to whether anyone is truly listening to complaints about such things? The years long existence of these problems seems to indicate that, although they may be listening, they are unable or unwilling to fix them.