Replies

• Iffiormana
    Iffiormana Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Adding everyone ,we can do this.We will motivate eachother 👍🏻
  • Magemisty
    Magemisty Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Im in. Recently lost 2 stone but gained half a stone back. Am going on holiday on 25th so wanna try and lose 10 pounds this month
  • Gadde_hr
    Gadde_hr Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I signed up for gym today hoping I’ll find some motivation to workout everyday even if it’s 100 calories coz sure one day 100 will climb up to 500
  • Goingligt11
    Goingligt11 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    July
    1: 152 lbs
    2: 151.6 lbs

Goal for 1st August: 140 lbs
  • conatser9
    conatser9 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    July 2nd: 185lbs

I've started gaining weight again. I need to regroup and stay focused. my goal was 165 lbs. But I think I am going to change that to 170lbs.
  • Goingligt11
    Options
    July
    3: 150.7 lbs

• pkcsdh
    pkcsdh Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    conatser9 wrote: »
    July 2nd: 185lbs

I've started gaining weight again. I need to regroup and stay focused. my goal was 165 lbs. But I think I am going to change that to 170lbs.
    Gadde_hr wrote: »
    I signed up for gym today hoping I’ll find some motivation to workout everyday even if it’s 100 calories coz sure one day 100 will climb up to 500

Day by day.....☀️👍
  • awakening0489
    awakening0489 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Iffiormana wrote: »
    I have lost 10lbs in the month of June ☀️
    Is there a way to follow and see what your diet is like?
  • awakening0489
    awakening0489 Posts: 5 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Also please add me, I just downloaded the app so don't have much clue as to how to follow or add myself
  • Goingligt11
    Options
    July
    4: 150.7 lbs (no change :( )

• Iffiormana
    Iffiormana Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    July
    4: 150.7 lbs (no change :( )

Wow you are doing so awesome 😎
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    Iffiormana wrote: »
    Are these unrealistic goals?

actually they are. 15 lbs in 40 days is 0.3 lb a day. not going to happen every day unless you are doing it unsafely and you would kind of have to be to lose that much a day.. how much is less than 1400 calories and how are you gauging your calories? if you were obese you may lose 15lbs in 40 days if you are losing 15 lbs in a month then you are eating way too little. weight fluctuates hour to hour day to day. if you have less than 30 lbs to lose then your weight loss goal should only be 0.5-1 lb a week. you may be able to do 1.5 lb for a very short time.
  • sugaraddict4321
    sugaraddict4321 Posts: 15,735 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:

3. No Promotion of Unsafe Weight-Loss Techniques or Eating Disorders
    a) Posts intended to promote potentially unsafe or controversial weight loss products or procedures, including non-medically prescribed supplements or MLM products will be removed without warning.
    b) Profiles, groups, messages, posts, or wall comments that encourage anorexia, bulimia, or very low calorie diets of any kind will be removed, and may be grounds for account deletion. This includes positive references to ana/mia, purging, or self-starving. Our goal is to provide users with the tools to achieve their weight management goals at a steady, sustainable rate. Use of the site to promote, glamorize, or achieve dangerously low levels of eating is not permitted.
    c) Photos intended to glamorize extreme thinness will be deleted.
    d) Those seeking support in their recovery from eating disorders are welcome at MyFitnessPal. A growing list of support resources can be found in our Eating Disorder Resources page.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    Sugar
    MyFitnessPal Moderator
This discussion has been closed.