How do you handle the diary discrepancies?

Options
2»

Replies

• kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,996 Member
    Options
    yirara wrote: »
    Why the *kitten* did I deserve a woo???

When the Woo button was first launched it had two meanings. Since lots of people still think it means "Woo Hoo!", a positive, just ignore it.
  • GOT_Obsessed
    GOT_Obsessed Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    If I can't find an accurate exercise calorie burn in the database I just create my own to use.
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,566 Member
    Options
    mkculs wrote: »
    yirara wrote: »
    Why the *kitten* did I deserve a woo???

You didn't; maybe someone just missed the Like button. That's what I'd be telling myself, anyway :)

yes, most likely :)
  • Lillymoo01
    Lillymoo01 Posts: 2,865 Member
    Options
    My diary for exercise is pretty strange too. I have two apps synced with MFP, Pacer and Map My Walk. However, MMW just re-adds what Pacer is already putting in so I just put 1 calorie or so alongside dedicated walks. I just like to include them here as a way of viewing what I have done. You just have to do what you have to do to make MFP work best for you which can be quite an individual thing.
  • CarvedTones
    CarvedTones Posts: 2,340 Member
    Options
    I edit the numbers posted for exercise, sometimes taking 1/2, sometimes more. It kind of depends on where I am in my maintenance range. I get enough exercise that having my daily goal roughly correct and using a little voodoo on the exercise numbers is usually enough to move the weight in the right direction, though right now I have my goal about 100 low to slowly move back to the lower half of my range.
  • eminater
    eminater Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options

Several of us are data nerds who track, chart, log and know every measurable detail about our health. I'm not.

Yes you are! :smile: