July 2018 Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• katharmonic
    katharmonic Posts: 5,720 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much, friends!

@sarahthes congrats on your 10k! You are always so adventurous and you really went for the "suffer" in that Suffer Fest. Hope your elbow is ok. Way to go!
  • Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    Options
    Congratulations @sarahthes ! I love the idea of an edible medal! Hope the elbow recovers quickly. That course sound challenging!
  • PastorVincent
    PastorVincent Posts: 6,668 Member
    Options
    @sarahthes Well done!
  • kcs76
    kcs76 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    @sarahthes good job! Looks like you had a beautiful day for your run.
  • Scott6255
    Scott6255 Posts: 2,445 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    @sarahthes congrats on 10k. Hope your elbow isn't too bad.
    @rheddmobile great trail run. Congrats on the PR.
    @MobyCarp that 10k sounds REALLY tough. You did well.
  • sarahthes
    sarahthes Posts: 3,252 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I cleaned the elbow a bit better when I got back to my uncle's house. Polysporin and lots of it! I need to clean it again as there's still some dirt in there but honestly I don't think it's as bad as it looked initially. Just badly scraped and lots of bruises all down my right side. A doctor looked at it at the ferry ramp and suggested just cleaning it again and doing as I've already started.

TBH I'm more bummed that one of my water bottles must have popped out of my fuel belt when I fell!

@MobyCarp I am not a fan of running up and down ski slopes. Did that at my last trail race and ugh. Sounds brutal! But congrats on finishing it fast!
  • Scott6255
    Scott6255 Posts: 2,445 Member
    Options
    @noblsheep that is an awesome picture. Thanks for those of us who will never make it there!
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    Scott6255 wrote: »
    @noblsheep that is an awesome picture. Thanks for those of us who will never make it there!

Agreed!! Thanks for posting!
  • PastorVincent
    PastorVincent Posts: 6,668 Member
    Options
    @rheddmobile Hey well done! You a speedy one now!

@MobyCarp Good work on managing that tough course!

@noblsheep Cool place to run!