Ask a real woman...

Replies

• JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Ask me anything.

Or I'll ask you to start. What do you think makes a "real woman"?

Thread idea from captainfantastic01's thread, and some vintage ads I ran into today that made me laugh.

jgg5pujyyxb2.jpg

Mrs. considers this to be excitement.
  • BishopWankapin
    BishopWankapin Posts: 276 Member
    RivenV wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    And what is with all the wine women drink. Bleck!

What do you drink?

Scotch.

You mean whiskey?

No. I said scotch. I mean scotch.

Not that I don't like a nice rye, bourbon, or blended whiskey from time to time, too, of course.

Not all whiskies are scotch, but all scotches are whisky.

I've never wanted to eat fruit and vegetables more in my life than I do right now.

Serving up healthy appetizers from my liquor cabinet; take your pick!

https://www.thewhiskyexchange.com/p/3512/macallan-12-year-old-sherry-oak

https://www.thewhiskyexchange.com/p/2400/glenlivet-15-year-old-french-oak-reserve

https://www.thewhiskyexchange.com/p/284/balvenie-12-year-old-doublewood

Can they be arranged in the manner mentioned above? I'll wear my watermelon bikini.

Well, we can try, at least! As long as we don't spill too much--which, of course, is alcohol abuse.

giphy.gif
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    This thread just seems like a bad idea. When it derails (because it will) is another mod going to come along and lock it and toss OP in the pokey?

On a real subject, why aren't all women the same, or at least closer to reliably the same? Is this a sad function of being cloned out of a spare part rib? :expressionless:

You know why you can never get a woman to pick what or where to eat?

The last time they decided, they doomed humanity.

tenor.gif?itemid=5710743

tumblr_nwknswDDWy1s02vreo1_400.gif
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Vintage ads like that make me laugh - I saw one once that was a Christmas advert and it said something like, "buy her the gift you can BOTH appreciate" and it was for a damn vacuum :D

This one?
    uyh4xuycalmz.jpg

The look on her face says the coffee was spiked and she may be sneaking some of the baby's teething opium, so what exactly are we doing again? Oh yeah, look at that big orange bow. Pretty
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    yuavijpbvkt4.jpg

This was a real article :D

I want someone to do this FOR ME.

• Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    ob4akzoj2r3w.gif

:D:D:D

smart man!
  • Keto_N_Iron
    How do I get my husband to eat fruits and vegetables?

Have you tried arranging them in a pleasing manner around your breasts and/or vagina?

:D:D:D:D:D
  • sugaraddict4321
    sugaraddict4321 Posts: 15,701 MFP Moderator
    How do I get my husband to eat fruits and vegetables?

Fruits - Make desserts that contain (minimal) fruit and lots of sugar. Vegetables - Wrap in bacon.

I dunno. I just like it. I'm not a fan of beer, but many of my female friends are.
    ...coffee holds my heart though.

And this is (part of) why we're friends.
    This thread just seems like a bad idea. When it derails (because it will) is another mod going to come along and lock it and toss OP in the pokey?

On a real subject, why aren't all women the same, or at least closer to reliably the same? Is this a sad function of being cloned out of a spare part rib? :expressionless:

I'm too well-behaved to wind up in jail. :innocent:
    So the "ask a real man" thread is a good idea, but "ask a real woman" is not? That's not biased AT ALL. ;)

I have no answer to the second question. All men aren't the same either and if you're the original then what happened?
  • Misty_1375
    Misty_1375 Posts: 759 Member

Not all women. I prefer vodka or tequila!
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Misty_1375 wrote: »

Not all women. I prefer vodka or tequila!

Vodka mixes work. Cant stand tequila either.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member

What do you drink?

water, coffee, sometimes soda. coffee holds my heart though.

But how do you get drunk then?

I dont really drink, I just don't like any alcohols. I can sometimes do wine coolers, but even they get gross pretty quick for me anymore. I only got drunk once.

They make very good Foo-Foo drinks. I once accidentally ordered a foo-foo drink and they lit it on fire. I drank it real fast because I was embarrassed but it was very good and it did it's job.

Also I don't understand what you are saying. Does that mean you don't drink on Fridays? Do people actually do that?
  • 4legsRbetterthan2

What do you drink?

I dont really drink, I just don't like any alcohols. I can sometimes do wine coolers, but even they get gross pretty quick for me anymore. I only got drunk once.

They make very good Foo-Foo drinks. I once accidentally ordered a foo-foo drink and they lit it on fire. I drank it real fast because I was embarrassed but it was very good and it did it's job.

Also I don't understand what you are saying. Does that mean you don't drink on Fridays? Do people actually do that?

My last drink was new years eve 2015 into 2016.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    How do you get a man to draw a bath for you?
  • cee134

Ask. :)
  • 4legsRbetterthan2

What do you drink?

Sorry, wrong, new years eve 2016 into 2017
  • Keto_N_Iron

Married over 19 years now... still hasn't happened... i'm interested in this one as well.
  • cee134

What do you drink?

When do you and your husband want to go to the bar with me?

This is how I imagine you on New Years now.

y52pjuhp5dry.gif
  • BishopWankapin
    BishopWankapin Posts: 276 Member

Gift him with a nice sketchbook and some fancy pencils from an art supply store. He might be so surprised and appreciative he'd draw just about anything you asked. *nods*
  • cee134

Married over 19 years now... still hasn't happened... i'm interested in this one as well.

You're 19? It's really simple to draw a bath. I use to do this all the time in my past relationship. She liked it and it was super simple for me. Win/Win.