Options
    jhqrltn65bg4.jpeg

Vegetarian tostadas o:)

recipe please o:)
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Have not been cooking much since so hot.
    But few nights ago did a few amazing meals.

Mushroom soup marinated Pork Chops with salted cheese curds on BBQ
    Corn on cob done in tin foil on BBQ & simple salad

*b/f had cut up ham for protein
    Hand breaded zuchinni sticks
    Corn in tin foil
    Salad

Last night we got home late and were both in bad moods so picked up 4 Nana's kitchen chicken butter samosa.
    Only ate one each and I made a salad.

Tonight will probably be leftover samosa and pasta/salad. Clear out fridge since we just went shopping.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    homemade grass-fed beef tacos (on a crispy shell loaded with fresh chunky salsa, guacamole, green sauce, sour cream and extra finely chopped onions and shredded taco cheese), refried beans and plaintains on the side. black and red grapes for dessert.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    last night I made chicken nachos
  • makkimakki2018
    makkimakki2018 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I made pork steak and dipped it in bulldog sauce (katsu sauce) mixed with siracha. A salad with sliced onions, cucumbers and spring mix (dressing salsa).
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    grilled shrimp, chicken, steak and pulled pork and LOTS of grilled zucchini, yellow squash, red & yellow peppers. Ice water to drink and strawberries AND a scoop super yummy chocolate ice cream with my cup of strawberries...THE YUM!
  • divcara
    divcara Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    4oz 98% lean ground chicken, 2oz whole wheat linguine noodles with sautéed mushrooms, spinach, onions, coconut aminos, 1 tsp sesame oil, trader joe's sriracha sauce, garlic, ginger, mrs. dash onion & herbs, cilantro, red pepper flakes... yummy.
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,606 Member
    Options
    Dinner party at my place tonight and will do my standard company menu. Air fried chicken wings in three sauces. A Vietnamese caramel/anchovy sauce, Korean fried chicken sauce, classic buffalo. Thai grapefruit salad as pomelo is out of season with peanuts, mint, coriander, basil, toasted coconut and dried shrimp powder. Sticky rice. Strawberry clafoutis baked in the air fryer because it is too warm to have the oven on.
  • Dame_sans_merci
    Dame_sans_merci Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Tonight was a vegetarian night for us.

Half a red pepper stuffed with tomato, rice, veg and a light sprinkle if cheddar.

Two sweet potato and bean paprika sausages.

Half a plate of salad

6 green olives

1 slice of low fat garlic bread

400 cals
  • mariluny
    mariluny Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    My dinner was a cilantro-lime marinated chicken breast with avocado salsa, grilled potatoes and side salad. It was great! A bit on the high on the calories vs what I usually have, but still good at 486, and so filling! Yum
  • nickssweetheart
    nickssweetheart Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Tonight was a vegetarian night for us.

Half a red pepper stuffed with tomato, rice, veg and a light sprinkle if cheddar.

Two sweet potato and bean paprika sausages.

Half a plate of salad

6 green olives

1 slice of low fat garlic bread

400 cals

Is this something you made or something I can purchase? Sounds super yummy.

• dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    Turkey italian ground sausage and pasta sauce over hi protein rigatoni. Cooked in an instant pot.....also spinach thrown in to!
    Lunch tomorrow.....yum!
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    last night was a make-shift dinner on the fly

boiled up some pasta and got a two cans of potato and bacon chunky soup... didnt add any milk to the soup but added cheese and mixed in the pasta made a really nice sauce, enough to feed my SO, my friend, me and leftovers for SO lunch
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Tonight I'm making chicken fettucini alfredo lol. Lots of calories tonight...
  • amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    two-tomato tortellini
  • ColoradoChlo
    ColoradoChlo Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Tonight is going to simply be chicken breast, brown rice, lots o broccoli and a protein shake (1/2 cup frozen fruit, 1 serving whey protein, and 1/4 cup almond milk)
  • hateapples
    hateapples Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Chicken in a creamy sauce (garlic philadelphia based) with brown rice and sweetcorn.
  • amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    Two-tomato three cheese tortellini... wish there were leftovers!
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Options
    I didn't. I walked into my daughter and her fiancé making a fabulous meal of steak fries asparagus and salad and they handed me dishes of all. <3<3<3
  • 08_GreenEyedMomma
    08_GreenEyedMomma Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Last night it was pork tenderloin, carrots, mushrooms & potatoes roasted in the slow cooker all day (heavy on the veg). Served as open-face sandwiches w/ homemade gravy. Tonight will be the same! :) This is by far one of my favorite meals (we alternate between pork/beef/venison/whatever game we have in the freezer roasts). I usually also add fresh green beans, but I forgot them this week.