Sitting down belly challenge

Options
2»

Replies

• thechiopodist
    thechiopodist Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    mandyj90 wrote: »
    So, who is doing what to achieve a washboard stomach?I'm doing ab crunches and leg raisers, although my get up and go got up and went, so I've been a little lazy the past few days.

We all have ups and downs, right? :) I think you're doing the right things, but I'm no expert on that. I'm mainly doing cardio to try and get my fat percentage down. My abs won't show under a layer of flab lol

I still have the layer of flab too, I'm still trying to lose another 5 to 7 pounds. I'm starting to see the general shape of my abs after I've done my excersize, but when I sit down I still have a little apron that folds over my waistband.😞
  • mandyj90
    mandyj90 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    mandyj90 wrote: »
    So, who is doing what to achieve a washboard stomach?I'm doing ab crunches and leg raisers, although my get up and go got up and went, so I've been a little lazy the past few days.

We all have ups and downs, right? :) I think you're doing the right things, but I'm no expert on that. I'm mainly doing cardio to try and get my fat percentage down. My abs won't show under a layer of flab lol

I still have the layer of flab too, I'm still trying to lose another 5 to 7 pounds. I'm starting to see the general shape of my abs after I've done my excersize, but when I sit down I still have a little apron that folds over my waistband.😞

I hear you. My abs are nowhere near visible though. I hope they show up soon.
  • thechiopodist
    thechiopodist Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    c4vk5hxdf55v.jpg
    I'm not sure if tbis is an improvement or not. Im 8lbs lighter, but have been neglecting the sit-ups, naughty me!