Eat Keto Diet Daily and Track - 30 Day Challenge

Options

Replies

• Ironpen92
    Ironpen92 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Anyone else, completely plan their day in advance regarding meals, plugging everything into my fitness pal to make sure it’s all balanced in advanced? That’s what is working for me right now- helps me reduce likelihood of impulsive food decisions!

Also, if you are a coffee lover, share your low-carb, high fat coffee recipes please!

I haven't been but that sounds like an awesome idea! I plan my meals at the beginning of each week anyway, might as well.
  • cnidaria
    cnidaria Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd also like to join this :)
  • ABRichardson2016
    ABRichardson2016 Posts: 47 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Meals all tracked for the day and stayed within my food and h20 goals! How did others do?

Also, if you are here, You should have received a friend request from me. Feel free to accept or not- totally up to you. If you didn’t get a request it was an oversight (SORRY!) or your settings wouldn’t let me send you a request. Feel free to send me one and I will accept! If we are friends, we’ll see each other’s newsfeed which could be encouraging and help us stay engaged!

• jor3c
    jor3c Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I want to try Keto, but by time I get home from work (my day starts 4:30am-I get home around 6:30/7pm)making me a complete meal and then different meal for other 3 picky picky family members in household in summer heat is stressful and I fail miserably.
    Any FAST/Easy ideas other than eggs -- I need to meal prep/plan, but not a lot of time to do so.
    Plus Quick...standing in kitchen in 100 degree heat with no a/c for complicated meals is NOT happening. Thanks!
  • owlcake
    owlcake Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I would like to join! I started Keto July 1st! I have lost 6 lbs my first week, I'm sure its water weight! I really like this diet!
  • ABRichardson2016
    ABRichardson2016 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    tu9mjjbu830n.png
    y64m01vc18uk.png

Be sure to check your privacy settings and update them so friends can see your daily log! Mine are updated. If you prefer though you can log here daily your meals!
  • fosterc681
    fosterc681 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, count me in, I have been doing Keto for about 2 weeks, but last week had a few off days due to vacation. Want to get back on track!
  • CrystalConsults
    CrystalConsults Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi Keto Buddies, I'm in too! I've been kind of playing at keto for the last month. Lost about 4# in about 3 weeks, from cutting out processed carbs. Just starting today, I changed MFP to help me track macros. Had a real hard time getting enough calories because by end of dinner, all I could do is pretty much drink olive oil! I didn't. :smile:
    Upcoming challenge, I travel a lot, and will be on the road for a week beginning this Saturday.
    I welcome any ideas to eat keto on the road!
    Would love to be friends with anyone interested!
    Cheers :-)
  • cnidaria
    cnidaria Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've lost about 10lbs in 3 weeks, I logged all my meals for today with the exception of desert which was a keto chia dark chocolate mousse/pudding that i made and can't figure out how to put into my food diary. Per the website i modified it from it should only be about 100cals per serving and I had a 500 cal surplus today so I think it should be fine.
  • SarahBell113
    SarahBell113 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would love to have some friends who are on the Keto diet. I like to look at others people Food Diary to see what they eat that may be different from mine. Please add me!
  • pdawnfloyd
    pdawnfloyd Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Yes, please add me. I've been toying around with keto and ready to get serious about it.
  • carolynkawarthaatv6370
    Options
    I'm in too, what's the best resource for learning to follow a Keto diet?
  • Losingweightforgood2019
    Options
    I'm in!
    Started this July 1st
    Started at 216.2
    Now 206.8
    Ultimate goal 135ish
  • chersies649
    chersies649 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Day 2 of Keto for me. Looking for some good recipe ideas and support! I'm in!!
  • carolynkawarthaatv6370
    Options
    skysmom26 wrote: »
    Ide like to join. I started keto in may. Im on my 8th week now and down 32lbs so far. Feel free to add me

That's awesome, Congrats!!!
  • kjames621
    kjames621 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im in!!!