AvengingPhoenix Posts: 46 Member
    I just uploaded another video to my YouTube channel 📹📹
  • R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member
    I came to my senses. That's always a positive thing LOL
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,405 Member
    bojack5 wrote: »
    First day with no headache in 3 months :)

That is an amazing feeling, isn’t it?
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,405 Member
    I’m sitting here watching my dogs sleep - Caspar is apparently having quite the exciting dream, twitching his paws, tail, ears, and nose, snorting, and barking tiny little barks that sound hilarious coming from a 65 pound dog. The barking and snorting keeps waking Arthur (the other dog) and he gives him disgusted looks that very clearly read as “ugh, my brother is such an annoying idiot!”
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    An easy profitable part time job fell into my lap today.. so now back to a full time job and 2 part time jobs. I just really don't know how to not work.
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    I made sweet potatoes with butter and cinnamon/sugar. Always makes we feel like Fall is here...even though it is 114 degrees outside right now.

Comfort foord.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    ChaelAZ wrote: »
    I made sweet potatoes with butter and cinnamon/sugar. Always makes we feel like Fall is here...even though it is 114 degrees outside right now.

Comfort foord.

As much as I love summer and hate winter, I am ready for fall. Color turning falling leaves, crisp air, hoodies, bonfires, football, soups. Unf!
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member
    It took a week, but I finally figured out why people have been blowing their horn at me everyday on the drive home from work. Apparently my 'straight-through' lane is now a 'turn only' lane. I've gotten so used to the drive, I didn't even notice.

Being lucky enough to not have caused any wrecks is a positive thing.
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    ChaelAZ wrote: »

Comfort foord.

As much as I love summer and hate winter, I am ready for fall. Color turning falling leaves, crisp air, hoodies, bonfires, football, soups. Unf!

Yuss!
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Well, I'm not in jail for homicide. 😎👍
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    I had the trail to myself today. No one likes to run in 106 degree heat, I guess. I could've ran butt naked in a pair of Asics for 65 minutes and no one would've known. I think stuff like that sounds really awesome in theory.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    kam26001 wrote: »
    I had the trail to myself today. No one likes to run in 106 degree heat, I guess. I could've ran butt naked in a pair of Asics for 65 minutes and no one would've known. I think stuff like that sounds really awesome in theory.

Till a wasp gets you...ive been uncomfortable for days
  • aaiiee
    aaiiee Posts: 24 Member
    Bought new moisturizer, I just brushed my teeth so my mouth feels ahmazeeen, talked to my mama, and my skin is clearing up nicely from my stressne and bad diet episode.

Overall life is good. Woooopah
  • Ssssss666666
    Ssssss666666 Posts: 560 Member
    It's 5.30am just woke up, day off work, going with the flow, anything is possible.
  • makkimakki2018
    makkimakki2018 Posts: 414 Member
    Lost 2.2lbs today yay. 19 more lbs to go!
  • Misty_1375
    Misty_1375 Posts: 759 Member
    I’m on my 2nd cup of coffee
  • Misty_1375
    Misty_1375 Posts: 759 Member
    I said I would lose 10 lbs before my birthday and I did it. I officially logged that loss today as is weigh in day for me.

That's fantastic! Great way to start the weekend! Happy Early Birthday!
  • THS2HASPASSED
    THS2HASPASSED Posts: 1,055 Member
    I just killed shoulders and am actually off work today for a change lol