I survied another year getting older and had cake

Happy Birthday! 🎂🎊🎉
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    I survied another year getting older and had cake

Happy birthday
  • ToxicRain1098
    ToxicRain1098 Posts: 176 Member
    I never had Kiwi before . So today at the mall a woman had one of those sample drinks smoothies she was passing around for anyone who wants to try it . Well , I decided to try it . Never had it before . So why not . I am so glad I did I loved it ! Ya for me for trying something new today.
  • AlyssaP1987
    AlyssaP1987 Posts: 259 Member
    I got to go fishing!
  • SandSeaSkySoul
    SandSeaSkySoul Posts: 212 Member
    I actually completed all of my chores, that I planned for today! I am unable to believe it, myself & I don't even remember the last time, that I've! I definitely gotta go to sleep, now!
  • TCO76
    TCO76 Posts: 242 Member
    Made a bomb *kitten* steak and lobster dinner on the grill.....have 15 cals left.....burp
  • cynthialperkins
    cynthialperkins Posts: 15 Member
    Went to the Lowell Folk Festival. What fun! I got about 2 hours of walking around - good exercise -- but how in the world do you log a Laotian spring roll, Portugese codfish in a roll, Greek lamb skewer, Nigerian goat stew and peanut candy patty, and a hunk of fried dough? I just figured "2000 cals in fair food!" :D:s
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    I lost count of the number of times I put my middle finger to use today flipping that driver off. It was awesome! 😁
  • Misty_1375
    Misty_1375 Posts: 759 Member
    bawoe10475x8.jpeg
    My rescue dog, who was abused, is learning to trust people again and didn’t bark or growl once today at other people walking or running during our morning walk
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Spent the morning with my boy and some horses :)

Awesome. Horses are amazing.
  • nooshi713 wrote: »
    Spent the morning with my boy and some horses :)

Awesome. Horses are amazing.

They are my favourite animal :)
    My son adores them as well... he has been horseback riding for almost 2 years now :)
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,405 Member
    1) Spent time with @rhenry2424 and found the perfect start to a birthday gift for a friend.
    2) Actually managed to unpack right away when I got home from the trip instead of convincing myself to just leave it since we have another trip next week anyway.
    3) Lots of cuddling with my littlest guy. Might only be because he’s struggling with the aftermath of a nightmare that induced a lot of anxiety tonight and I think he may also be getting sick, but he’s nearly 8 and growing up fast, so I’ll take any snuggles I can get.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    I'm still me.
  • Tisha247
    Tisha247 Posts: 849 Member
    I bought a handbag..
  • Wingsont84
    Wingsont84 Posts: 335 Member
    I pee on the potty
  • Tisha247
    Tisha247 Posts: 849 Member
    Wingsont84 wrote: »
    I pee on the potty

good boy!
  • SandSeaSkySoul
    SandSeaSkySoul Posts: 212 Member
    Being productive, after being bedridden for 2 days!
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Yoga pants and tshirts make for a good work day.