Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Beat Saber

mom23mangosmom23mangos Posts: 2,493Member Member Posts: 2,493Member Member
Any other nerds out there addicted to Beat Saber? It's kind of sad to say, but it's my primary source of cardio right now. It's so fun, I can easily blow an hour playing. What's some of your favorite songs? Please share.

Here's a list of the ones that I have tried so far that I think are the most fun:

Can't Stop the Feeling - Justin Timberlake
Shut Up and Dance - Walk The Moon
I Would Walk 500 Miles - The Proclaimers
Dragula - Rob Zombie
In The Air Tonight - Genesis
The Final Countdown - Europe
Everytime We Touch - Cascada
Never Sleep Alone - Kaskade
What You Know - Two Door Cinema Club
Thunder - Imagine Dragons
Uprising - Muse

And my personal favorite.....Seagulls! Stop it Now! - Bad Lip Reading

Replies

• IndigoTeaUSAIndigoTeaUSA Posts: 2Member, Premium Member Posts: 2Member, Premium Member
    Beat Saber and BoxVR are actually what have gotten me up out of my chair and back into improving my health. So much easier to grab 20-minute fitness breaks during the day, get my cardio in without ever having to leave the house (I work from home, and I don't live in a walk-friendly area).

Some of my custom favs:

Mr. Brightside
    Shake It Off
    Kung Fu Fighting
    Lone Digger
  • mom23mangosmom23mangos Posts: 2,493Member Member Posts: 2,493Member Member
    Finally another Beat Saber fan! I've played the first three, but I'll have to look up Lone Digger. Shake it Off and Kung Fu fighting are fun, but I didn't like the map of Mr. Brightside.

Search by author and download anything by BennyDaBeast. His maps are the BEST.

I downloaded The Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairies right before Christmas and that has been my son and I's newest favorite.

I am determined to beat The Ultimate Showdown, but so far I've been unsuccessful for months. There's just one little section that kills me every time.
  • rankinsectrankinsect Posts: 2,238Member, Premium Member Posts: 2,238Member, Premium Member
    Some of my favorite custom beat saber maps:

Du Hast - Rammstein (a great song and a great map)
    Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Green Day
    Gagnam Style - Psy (does an excellent job of incorporating the iconic dance moves)
    The Final Countdown - Europe

Honorable Mentions:
    Macarena - Los Del Rio (also does a good job incorporating the dance)
    Shia Lebeouf - Rob Cantor (it's a funny song)
    Centerfold - J. Geils Band (pretty challenging yet fun)
  • goudarzjgoudarzj Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    Hi to everyone, I'm Software developer so I'm always sitting behind computer. Beat Saber is great and motivated way to workout for me. I have psvr, so my playlist is limited and unfortunately I don't have your songs list.