Embrace your Awesomeness!

Options

Replies

• C_Stretton
    C_Stretton Posts: 201 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    I over cook at dinner time so that I’m sure to have leftovers. If I’m doing pasta, I’ll overload it with peppers and zucchini. Today I made chicken fajitas with plenty for tomorrow
  • SukesLaLukes
    SukesLaLukes Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the tips!! It's all gone a bit quiet on here - how has the week gone for everyone? Mine's been okay - busy at work and the weather is getting more autumnal which I love as it's my favourite season! :)
  • C_Stretton
    Options
    It's been a roller coaster of a week for me. I'm looking forward to getting the last bit of work done today and logging off for the weekend. I need a refresh.

Has anyone heard from Jill lately? She seems to be missing from this thread...
  • SukesLaLukes
    Options
    C_Stretton wrote: »
    It's been a roller coaster of a week for me. I'm looking forward to getting the last bit of work done today and logging off for the weekend. I need a refresh.

Has anyone heard from Jill lately? She seems to be missing from this thread...

Not seen jill on here...
  • jm216
    jm216 Posts: 3,745 Member
    Options
    Hi Friends!

It was so nice to pop in this morning and see 16 new chats! I’ve missed you all, and love that you’re continuing to spread sunshine and positivity! <3

It’s been a busy few weeks with a work trip and my daughters first Homecoming Dance and my son’s last one. I’m now ready to get back at it.

My dog and I had a nice morning walk with good music and great companionship. Here’s to a great week!

<3 Jill
  • C_Stretton
    Options
    I’m glad you’re back Jill. Sounds like you’ve been busy! Two kids at Homecoming-wow. My son is at an alternative school so they don’t have sports. I’m already dreading prom though.

Hope everyone has a good week!
  • SukesLaLukes
    Options
    Hey! Just cooked a very healthy and yummy vegetable curry! :) love it when a new recipe tastes delicious!
  • SukesLaLukes
    Options
    a5bm5e12wgqf.jpg
  • livingandlovinglife
    livingandlovinglife Posts: 361 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    @SukesLaLukes: It looks delicious!!🙂
  • SukesLaLukes
    Options

Thank you!!!
  • jm216
    Options
    Sukes... can you come to my house and cook? That looks amazing!!
  • jm216
    Options
    My non scale victory today is cleaning out the garage. We can now fit two cars in there. Who hoo!

What are you up to?
  • bijarkhan
    bijarkhan Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Isn't wonderful how our house starts looking cleaner so we can keep our mind off the food! I woke up early and took my dog for a walk, clean the house,etc. Somehow I have more energy tha n I ever had plus ever slightly tired!
  • C_Stretton
    Options
    I woke up this morning and realized that I'd had enough of letting work stress me out. I've been running 2-3 times/week, but I haven't been to the gym in over a month. I'm meeting my husband there today at 11:15. Now all I have to do is figure out which weight lifting program I'm going to do.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I was 4lbs under my goal weight today. 😎
  • thelegendofsakura89
    Options
    Bouncing back from some back issues that have kept me from lifting heavy and doing anything other than low impact cardio.

I'm feeling pretty good today and gonna venture a run when I get home, and counting down the days till next Saturday, when I'm cleared to lift again!!

I'm within 4 lbs of my original goal weight, but realized with much dismay that I'll probably still want to lose another 10 to get where I want to be. So it goes...

Keep kicking butt, guys ❤️
  • SukesLaLukes
    Options

Thank you!!
  • jm216
    Options
    Love hearing from you all! The grass is calling my name. It’s 64 and sunny. I love Fall!!
  • SukesLaLukes
    Options
    jm216 wrote: »
    Sukes... can you come to my house and cook? That looks amazing!!

Thank you!!!
  • SukesLaLukes
    Options
    C_Stretton wrote: »
    I woke up this morning and realized that I'd had enough of letting work stress me out. I've been running 2-3 times/week, but I haven't been to the gym in over a month. I'm meeting my husband there today at 11:15. Now all I have to do is figure out which weight lifting program I'm going to do.

How did it go??