Mfp crushes...

Replies

• mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    edited July 2018
    LMNOP55 wrote: »
    I think that it's natural to feel attracted to and to crush on someone - it's harmless so long as you don't confuse it for more than it is

Where were you on Page 1? That would have ended this discussion.

I was still asleep and up until about 10 minutes ago I assumed this was just another "who on mfp do you think is a hottie?" thread

Nvm misread
  • New2ket0
    New2ket0 Posts: 345 Member
    newmeadow wrote: »
    @newmeadow wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    newmeadow wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Will all of my MFP crushes please let me know whether I am able to have male friends? This is getting awfully confusing.

Yes. Women? No.

So I am only allowed to have men as friends?

Yes and they must be single.

What if they are married but can open pickle jars?

Can they open dms?

Every night married couples should sit on the couch together and show each other all their dms, texts, emails, chat posts, skype footage, youtube soliloquies, facebook shenanigans, woos, insightfuls, likes, inspireds, hugs, and hard copy of who they reported to moderators and why. At least 2 hours should be set aside for this as earnest and emotional discussion may ensue.

Seriously?
    IMO I think if you feel you need to check your SO’s interaction every day then you don’t t trust them and shouldn’t be together .

If this was suggested to you as a way to “make it work and move forward learning to trust each other again “ I still would say the above.

( disclaimer: this is not directed at anyone’s opinion it is my opinion so no one lose their *kitten* with me thanks)
  • go_cubs
    go_cubs Posts: 1,183 Member
    bojack5 wrote: »
    Bojack he’s soooooo fineeeee ;)

Is it obvious I made a second account just to add this important tidbit....;)

LOL someone woooed already
  • Ssoooo...mfp crushes....

Yes, mfp crushes can become something real, just like any other scenario in life where you may meet someone you connect with. As long as both parties have a healthy outlook, realistic expectations (or none at all) and a mutual respect for one another, why not?
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    I think that it's natural to feel attracted to and to crush on someone - it's harmless so long as you don't confuse it for more than it is

Where were you on Page 1? That would have ended this discussion.

I was still asleep and up until about 10 minutes ago I assumed this was just another "who on mfp do you think is a hottie?" thread

Well, now that you raised the question, do you think I'm hot?

Your profile photo makes me think of an older Bill Nye and he's always looked like a good time

Dat mustache ride
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    nooshi713 wrote: »

It's like the old saying of "You can't have friends of the opposite sex". This was the belief of my ex-wife, and she forbid me from having female friends. Driving those I did have away. For some reason, people have this stupid notion in their head that if you have friends of the opposite sex, all you'd want to do is get in their pants.

This is a bunch of BS, because it's nice to have close friends of the opposite sex for different views, and bounce things off when you have questions of something related to a spouse or SO. But, some don't see this as being a good thing for various reasons. My experience has shown that if a SO has issues with someone having friends of the opposite sex, watch out. They're usually the ones who are most likely to cheat. Or, are extremely jealous, which is unhealthy for any relationship.

Edited for typos.

I wish you were right but my experience has been the opposite. I would love to have male friends but have yet to meet a man that doesnt try to take things beyond friendship. Many guys have told me that they don't believe men and women can be friends either.

Meh, that's just your experience and doesn't apply to everyone. I have more male friends than female. Anyone of any gender can be friends.

Can be....and I can squeeze into a woman's size small yoga pants......doesn't mean it's a great idea or something quite eventful and embarrassing might no happen.....;)

If you do this please bump the yoga pants thread

Oh no. Just no. Lol.
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    nooshi713 wrote: »

It's like the old saying of "You can't have friends of the opposite sex". This was the belief of my ex-wife, and she forbid me from having female friends. Driving those I did have away. For some reason, people have this stupid notion in their head that if you have friends of the opposite sex, all you'd want to do is get in their pants.

This is a bunch of BS, because it's nice to have close friends of the opposite sex for different views, and bounce things off when you have questions of something related to a spouse or SO. But, some don't see this as being a good thing for various reasons. My experience has shown that if a SO has issues with someone having friends of the opposite sex, watch out. They're usually the ones who are most likely to cheat. Or, are extremely jealous, which is unhealthy for any relationship.

Edited for typos.

I wish you were right but my experience has been the opposite. I would love to have male friends but have yet to meet a man that doesnt try to take things beyond friendship. Many guys have told me that they don't believe men and women can be friends either.

Meh, that's just your experience and doesn't apply to everyone. I have more male friends than female. Anyone of any gender can be friends.

Can be....and I can squeeze into a woman's size small yoga pants......doesn't mean it's a great idea or something quite eventful and embarrassing might no happen.....;)

If you do this please bump the yoga pants thread

I will post this at 11:59 eastern standard time for exactly one minute lol
  • New2ket0
    New2ket0 Posts: 345 Member
    A couple of my oldest best friends are men and they have never be romantic or flirty towards me . I know for fact it’s possible to have male friends that don’t wanna stick me with their peepee !

I have a few lesbians friends too and they don’t wanna stick me ... then again no one does lol
  • R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member
    I only crush on girls now ;)

In that case....heeeeyyy

Heyyyy BB 😍
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    New2ket0 wrote: »
    A couple of my oldest best friends are men and they have never be romantic or flirty towards me . I know for fact it’s possible to have male friends that don’t wanna stick me with their peepee !

I have a few lesbians friends too and they don’t wanna stick me ... then again no one does lol

I dunno. I'd think phlebotomists and nurses with needles would. On occasion of course. ;)