151 lbs lost and 1 year on MFP!

Options

Replies

• Tiff050709
    Tiff050709 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Awesome job on all your hard work and dedication!
  • Skyetropics
    Skyetropics Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    This is great, you are great. All those tips you gave are the truth sir! Excellent job guy :)
  • marilou0511
    marilou0511 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Consistency! I agree. Thank you.
  • breeezy1030
    breeezy1030 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I totally agree with you about being BLESSED to have found MFP. It has done wonders in motivating me and I have met some super positive people that are very encouraging. I want to say congratulations on all of your success. You remind people that it really is possible to lose alot of weight and become fit! I have had a not so easy week, eating wrong, not so much over but just not planning my meals right, and I was a bit discouraged. Your post gave me the kick start that I needed. Thank you for sharing your story! And those were some excellent tips that I plan on putting to use. Especially the one about walking in the morning before your day gets crazy! (or lazy!) Enjoy all of your success and keep us posted on the next 35!!
  • irakrishna1
    irakrishna1 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing this! Your story uplifted my motivation level. :) I think I will take your advice about the cheat day. Actually it gave me a total shock to see my weight up 2 pounds after 1 such cheat day.Whole week's hard work was lost!
  • kittyhawk99
    kittyhawk99 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your post, & other members comments.
    They are some great tips and I will be taking them on board :smile:
  • FixIngMe13
    FixIngMe13 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    You are seriously my new inspiration. Thank you so much for all the time you took to write everything down for us. Congratulations on your weight loss!!! What a journey!!! :flowerforyou:
  • slhass10
    slhass10 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and Thank you for sharing.
  • mike_usmc
    mike_usmc Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Well done and well said. I agree with everything you've said here, especially in regards to the cheat day. I believe all it does is ruin what your working for. Good work, you are a success story!
  • ruthrowlett1
    ruthrowlett1 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!! Loved reading your story and the tips are WONDERFUL!!!!! Keep it up!!! You look AMAZING!
  • hudson5473
    hudson5473 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    That is an awesome accomplishment!!
  • CollieFit
    CollieFit Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    Great achievement and thanks for the common sense too. :flowerforyou:
  • thatdude3
    Options
    Excellent job and congratulation!
  • amg0678
    amg0678 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! Well done! I appreciate the advice :)
  • sarah_lou22
    Options
    amazing job!!!!
  • rabbyduby
    rabbyduby Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    amazing. Love it
  • conure2
    conure2 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Truly Inspirational! Congratulations!
  • MeadowSong
    MeadowSong Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! and excellent post! Very helpful, I have copied your "do what others won't. . ." And one of my favorites that I bet you would like is: "Don't let what you can't do stand in the way of what you can." Keep on keepin' on!
  • ELEANOR43da
    ELEANOR43da Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    congrats on your dedication and hard work. Its a very inspiring story when your not long into your own journey of having to lose 100lbs. I am thankful I was able to read your tips over and over as one that I have always followed became clear in your words is just not worth it ,that would be cheat days. I have been cheating my body all my life and it is the one thing I am here to overcome so thanks for that . I wish you all the best !!
  • twistygirl
    twistygirl Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Love the advice came at a great time in my life I am starting all over again in small steps this time not trying to lose it in a day anymore, thanks a lot you look great!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!