151 lbs lost and 1 year on MFP!

Options

Replies

• quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    You have done amazingly! So inspiring, congratulations on all of your hard work!!!
  • JM109
    JM109 Posts: 16
    Options
    THANK YOU SO MUCH for being open & honest about your journey. All of your tips/observations are extremely helpful and I'm so appreciative.

You look amazing AND you look happy. I'm so excited for you, your family, & the years of your life ahead. You're an inspiration.

*smiles*
    Jean
  • mou_254
    mou_254 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    it's an amazing story...very inspiring!
  • marykate723
    marykate723 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your success! You have done an AMAZING thing and it's clear how happy and healthy you feel.
  • Booschmoop
    Booschmoop Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. You are an inspiration and I love your tips. Congratulations on your success!
  • Tophermak
    Tophermak Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Wow, excellent post and even better weight loss. Congrats and I can only hope that some of those just coming to mfp ready your post so they see what can be done with some hard work and dedication!! And again. . .CONGRATULATIONS!!!
  • bugtaylor
    bugtaylor Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    God bless you! Thanks
  • EasilyLed
    Options
    • If you can, exercise, (walk whatever), first thing in the morning. Why? You never know what your day will be like, how tired you will be later or issues that may come up beyond your control. Take the unknown out of the equation and walk or exercise first thing in the morning before your world blows up  Once done it’s done! I get up every day at 4:30am and work out from 5am to 6:30am. It works for me!!!

This has really struck a chord with me, my big problem with exercise is after a long day at work I CBA, so thanks!
  • R4eBro
    R4eBro Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Unbelievable!! You are an inspiration!!
  • funsteps
    funsteps Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You look terrific! Thank you for sharing this wonderful advice.
  • brookielaw
    brookielaw Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved your insights, as you know, you look incredible, and must feel like a million bucks! I hope to be doing the same kind of update when I hit my year with MFP mark :)
  • rainasfree
    Options
    That is amazing and such good advice! Thanks!!
  • halips
    halips Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! What an inspiration!
  • kdrum75
    kdrum75 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Inspirational!
  • veerichie
    veerichie Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    First of all, you look amazing. Like an entirely new person. All of your hard work has paid off and IT SHOWS!

I love all of your tips. Most of the tips you gave are also things that I would tell people who are just starting too. Granted, I haven't lost nearly as much weight as you have, I have come to find that those are things that really do work. Especially CONSISTENCY! On day at a time being consistent and it really works!

Thanks for sharing your story and your pictures. You are a great inspiration to others.
  • janetteluparia
    janetteluparia Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    FAntastic!!
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • gettinmeback143
    gettinmeback143 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Fabulous job and you look great!!
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Amen to everything you said and congratulations to you, sir! :)
  • WannaBLoser2013
    Options
    Awesome transformation. Congratulations
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!