Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Keto Lifestyle

I am reaching out to those who have tried and are still persuading a keto lifestyle? Looking for information and resources to get started on. I know the internet has loads of information but was hoping someone could have a realible source.

Much appreciated and please do add me as a friend aswell.

Replies

• WholeFoods4Lyfe
    WholeFoods4Lyfe Posts: 1,518 Member
    In addition to the Low Carb group linked above, you'll likely find the Keto group very informative as well. https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/1143-keto You won't find a lot of love for Keto on the main boards.
  • Izzyjmc
    Izzyjmc Posts: 5 Member
    Thanks for the replies. Sorry if I posted this in the wrong thread. I’m new to mfp and still figuring things out in here.

I may have had an account for years but I never put in the time to fully appreciate this app and the fantastic community within.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 28,053 Member
    Izzyjmc wrote: »
    Thanks for the replies. Sorry if I posted this in the wrong thread. I’m new to mfp and still figuring things out in here.

I may have had an account for years but I never put in the time to fully appreciate this app and the fantastic community within.

Oh, this was the logical place for you to post your question. :)

It's just that keto threads on the main board tend to turn into keto debates, and the groups are where you can find helpful information specific to keto without the debate.
  • Izzyjmc
    Izzyjmc Posts: 5 Member
    That’s great. Thank you ☺️