Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 48

Options

Replies

• mamasara2
    mamasara2 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    @grebber1, Take all the toppings off the pizza and throw away the crust, then eat.Someone will definitely give you the "whatchu talkin' bout Willis" look😒 Just keep it movin!

😂😂😂

Reminds me of that meme that went around a while back- a picture of a plate of ice cubes and it said "my gluten/sugar/fat/carb/calorie free meal" --- or something along those lines
  • mamasara2
    mamasara2 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    grebber1 wrote: »
    I was just informed they are bringing in pizza to work for us at lunch Monday. Lord give me strength

One thing that helps me resist temptation like that is eating a ton of veg right before they are due to show up with the pizza. When I'm stuffed- even the smell of yummy things turn me off.

Good vibes to ya! Stay strong!!!!
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,859 Member
    Options
    grebber1 wrote: »
    I was just informed they are bringing in pizza to work for us at lunch Monday. Lord give me strength

Make your own homemade pizza, low calorie style or low carb style (whichever diet you are on). Lots of great recipes on youtube and pinterest. Then just heat yours up and have pizza with the gang. It's okay to get your pizza and eat it too! Best of luck.