Approaching men at a bar

Options
mustacheU2Lift
mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
Is this ever a good idea?
Headed out for a girls night. Listening to a live band. Would you be offended if a lady approached you/flirted? Whats the best way to let a guy know im interested?

Replies

• gman7676
    gman7676 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I would love it!
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    Options
    Been a long time since I've been in a bar. But, every time I've been approached by a lady or two, it's been a pleasant experience.

Unfortunately, I'm too thick headed to realize they were flirting with me and thought they were just being friendly. :laugh:
  • mustacheU2Lift
    edited July 2018
    Options
    3c2idwkpu8fr.png

Me.
  • Cassandraw3
    Cassandraw3 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Is this ever a good idea?
    Headed out for a girls night. Listening to a live band. Would you be offended if a lady approached you/flirted? Whats the best way to let a guy know im interested?

Eye contact, smile, say hello.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Don't do it! Men go to the bar to watch the game or listen to music, not get harassed by women. There is a time and place for that kind of stuff.

Right?

Save all of that bar-room hussie hijinx for where it belongs......

The Gym !

Precisely

Noted. I guess im packing my hussie dress away. And pulling out the granny panties tonight!
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    I usually just come up and invade their personal space, stare at them and say "I like alcohol too"

o5afoq0oo6uz.png

My wing guuurl. Literally wings. Id like some hot wings...you in?
  • New2ket0
    New2ket0 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    If you get eye contact and then a smile I’d say he’s interested or friendly at least, personally I wouldn’t approach him, just go to the bar to buy yourself a drink right next to him, if he’s still looking at you and smiling say hi smile back and see where it takes you, if he’s not still looking he’s not interested, hold your head high walk away he’s taken already or likes guys 😜
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    New2ket0 wrote: »
    If you get eye contact and then a smile I’d say he’s interested or friendly at least, personally I wouldn’t approach him, just go to the bar to buy yourself a drink right next to him, if he’s still looking at you and smiling say hi smile back and see where it takes you, if he’s not still looking he’s not interested, hold your head high walk away he’s taken already or likes guys 😜

You've done this before, havent you?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    I usually like to start with the bartender and if he doesn't like me at least he can refer me to his friends who are sitting on stools close to mine.

You've done this before, haven't you?
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options
    Go to said bar. Dress seductively, but maintain your mystery. Very important. Also, red lipstick. Touseled hair.

Pick a table at the back, the one with the candlelight and sit there drenched in mystery, maybe a touch of mystique. As the bar man passes your table you ask him to buy said guy another of what he just ordered. Now you sit back, take out your cigarette and cigarette holder and light your Marlboro, puffing gently, adding to the mystery as the smoke billows and creates a big Smokey atmosphere. That will naturally draw his attention.

Now you just give him 'the glance' note this is different than 'the look'. Once he is locked in on you, it's time for 'the look', a searing, pouting, come hither, you-had-me-at-hello, whatcha doin later kinda look. By this stage he has forgotten where he is or why he's there, he's on his way over to your table. Winning!

Or. You could make eye contact at the bar and just smile, see if he notices you.

This is too much trouble my dear...I will just sit in my granny panties with my mom bun and happily eat my wings, pizza, and beer. Someone is bound to wanna join in

A woman at a bar eating wings will immediately have my attention.....if she is willing to share....I found the one...
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »
    Go to said bar. Dress seductively, but maintain your mystery. Very important. Also, red lipstick. Touseled hair.

Pick a table at the back, the one with the candlelight and sit there drenched in mystery, maybe a touch of mystique. As the bar man passes your table you ask him to buy said guy another of what he just ordered. Now you sit back, take out your cigarette and cigarette holder and light your Marlboro, puffing gently, adding to the mystery as the smoke billows and creates a big Smokey atmosphere. That will naturally draw his attention.

Now you just give him 'the glance' note this is different than 'the look'. Once he is locked in on you, it's time for 'the look', a searing, pouting, come hither, you-had-me-at-hello, whatcha doin later kinda look. By this stage he has forgotten where he is or why he's there, he's on his way over to your table. Winning!

Or. You could make eye contact at the bar and just smile, see if he notices you.

This is too much trouble my dear...I will just sit in my granny panties with my mom bun and happily eat my wings, pizza, and beer. Someone is bound to wanna join in

A woman at a bar eating wings will immediately have my attention.....if she is willing to share....I found the one...

@mustacheU2Lift I wrangled us one!!! Mom buns and granny panties for the win!

If i knew it was this easy!?
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    Smile and keep your body language open... if he's feeling you... he will approach :)