Approaching men at a bar

Options

Replies

• New2ket0
    New2ket0 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    New2ket0 wrote: »
    If you get eye contact and then a smile I’d say he’s interested or friendly at least, personally I wouldn’t approach him, just go to the bar to buy yourself a drink right next to him, if he’s still looking at you and smiling say hi smile back and see where it takes you, if he’s not still looking he’s not interested, hold your head high walk away he’s taken already or likes guys 😜

You've done this before, havent you?

Oh yeah tried and tested got the ring to prove it lol
    I talk to everyone when I’m out, I don’t flirt, don’t need to 😜
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    LuAtThTh wrote: »
    They have these bars now where you can throw tomahawks! Take your girls and find one of those puppies...srs.

You'll come back with either a viking or dungeons and dragons nerd...which is also nice :D

Just say, "Hey babe I like the way you're swinging that axe. Tell me about your sword ".

These bars actually exist no joke.

Drinks, tomahawks, and flirting? Sounds like my kind of night. Slightly dangerous...but hey we only live once.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    They have these bars now where you can throw tomahawks! Take your girls and find one of those puppies...srs.

You'll come back with either a viking or dungeons and dragons nerd...which is also nice :D

Just say, "Hey babe I like the way you're swinging that axe. Tell me about your sword ".

These bars actually exist no joke.

Drinks, tomahawks, and flirting? Sounds like my kind of night. Slightly dangerous...but hey we only live once.

Ya'll are going to have an excellent evening with that frame of mind.

Or go to prison.

Shush...go clean your shelf😛
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Go to said bar. Dress seductively, but maintain your mystery. Very important. Also, red lipstick. Touseled hair.

Pick a table at the back, the one with the candlelight and sit there drenched in mystery, maybe a touch of mystique. As the bar man passes your table you ask him to buy said guy another of what he just ordered. Now you sit back, take out your cigarette and cigarette holder and light your Marlboro, puffing gently, adding to the mystery as the smoke billows and creates a big Smokey atmosphere. That will naturally draw his attention.

Now you just give him 'the glance' note this is different than 'the look'. Once he is locked in on you, it's time for 'the look', a searing, pouting, come hither, you-had-me-at-hello, whatcha doin later kinda look. By this stage he has forgotten where he is or why he's there, he's on his way over to your table. Winning!

Or. You could make eye contact at the bar and just smile, see if he notices you.

You had me at using the word tousled... <3

• ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    ChaelAZ wrote: »
    Go to said bar. Dress seductively, but maintain your mystery. Very important. Also, red lipstick. Touseled hair.

Pick a table at the back, the one with the candlelight and sit there drenched in mystery, maybe a touch of mystique. As the bar man passes your table you ask him to buy said guy another of what he just ordered. Now you sit back, take out your cigarette and cigarette holder and light your Marlboro, puffing gently, adding to the mystery as the smoke billows and creates a big Smokey atmosphere. That will naturally draw his attention.

Now you just give him 'the glance' note this is different than 'the look'. Once he is locked in on you, it's time for 'the look', a searing, pouting, come hither, you-had-me-at-hello, whatcha doin later kinda look. By this stage he has forgotten where he is or why he's there, he's on his way over to your table. Winning!

Or. You could make eye contact at the bar and just smile, see if he notices you.

You had me at using the word tousled... <3

It's a great word isn't it? Let's just meditate on the word 'touseled' I feel all relaxed and sort of light. How are you feeling ? :smile:

Most people use disheveled, or something like unkept which doesn't portray the wild, unrely, and sexiness as tousled emotes. I feel...likey about it.

• 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Smile and keep your body language open... if he's feeling you... he will approach :)

This^. You're absolutely gorgeous OP. Enjoy your evening out with your friends ... As stated above, "he will approach." It's on you to CLOSE.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    "Excuse me, you have got something here on your shirt"

*man looks down

*you boop his nose and then snort laugh

Gets 'em everytime

somehow I think that if the gender roles were reversed, it might not work every time.....
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    A great ice-breaker is to ask where you can find a great locally made pizza.

why?

everyone loves pizza and everyone values their own opinion of pizza.

and.... on the off chance that she doesn't like pizza, do you really want to know her anyway ??
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options

*man looks down

Gets 'em everytime

Trying this friday night 😊
  • Motorsheen
    Options

*man looks down

Gets 'em everytime

Trying this friday night 😊

@mustacheU2Lift

then what do you say after you laugh ?

....... or do you just stand there for 3 minutes in awkward silence ??
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Options
    Do a reverse Trump. Men love that.