jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Just say hi. Don't make it complicated.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    Just say hi. Don't make it complicated.

wait.

you're suggesting that a woman not make something complicated ?

...... you just might be a comic genius.
  • bufger
    bufger Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Just be forward. If you get eye contact from a guy at the bar just smile and carry on what you're doing. If you keep getting eye contact go over and say 'I'm drinking X and my name is Y, what's your name?'

Worst than can happen is he tells you his name and tells you to buy your own drink.

Don't fear rejection, fear missing out.
  • bufger
    bufger Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Go to said bar. Dress seductively, but maintain your mystery. Very important. Also, red lipstick. Touseled hair.

Pick a table at the back, the one with the candlelight and sit there drenched in mystery, maybe a touch of mystique. As the bar man passes your table you ask him to buy said guy another of what he just ordered. Now you sit back, take out your cigarette and cigarette holder and light your Marlboro, puffing gently, adding to the mystery as the smoke billows and creates a big Smokey atmosphere. That will naturally draw his attention.

Now you just give him 'the glance' note this is different than 'the look'. Once he is locked in on you, it's time for 'the look', a searing, pouting, come hither, you-had-me-at-hello, whatcha doin later kinda look. By this stage he has forgotten where he is or why he's there, he's on his way over to your table. Winning!

Or. You could make eye contact at the bar and just smile, see if he notices you.

This is too much trouble my dear...I will just sit in my granny panties with my mom bun and happily eat my wings, pizza, and beer. Someone is bound to wanna join in

Where do i sign?! 😘
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    You could always approach the same way you would approach a rockstar.
    The "NO APPROACH...APPROACH." Just act like you're board to be there. Look at your watch alot, and stay in the outskirts. Then when the time seems right, drop a pen and do this move....
    JeepHair77 wrote: »
    giphy.gif

• SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    You walk right up top them, grab 'em by the jimmy and - if you like what you find - growl, "You ready to use this or what?"
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    "Excuse me, you have got something here on your shirt"

*man looks down

*you boop his nose and then snort laugh

Gets 'em everytime

Trying this friday night 😊

@mustacheU2Lift

then what do you say after you laugh ?

....... or do you just stand there for 3 minutes in awkward silence ??

Awkward silence is golden.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    "Excuse me, you have got something here on your shirt"

*man looks down

*you boop his nose and then snort laugh

Gets 'em everytime

Trying this friday night 😊

@mustacheU2Lift

then what do you say after you laugh ?

....... or do you just stand there for 3 minutes in awkward silence ??

Awkward silence is golden.

It really is the best.

just stand there and stare at him...

after about 3 minutes, just give'em one of these:

giphy.gif

• mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    Is this ever a good idea?
    Headed out for a girls night. Listening to a live band. Would you be offended if a lady approached you/flirted? Whats the best way to let a guy know im interested?

I have never had the nerve to approach any man in a bar setting, or anywhere for that matter!! If you ever find me in a bar, which is a rarity, best leave me alone because I am there to drink. Period.

But, but... :# i would so approach you and boop your nose
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    Headed out for a girls night. Listening to a live band. Would you be offended if a lady approached you/flirted? Whats the best way to let a guy know im interested?

I have never had the nerve to approach any man in a bar setting, or anywhere for that matter!! If you ever find me in a bar, which is a rarity, best leave me alone because I am there to drink. Period.

Jus' grab my jimmy :D:D

:D and if i like it?
  • mholl15
    mholl15 Posts: 139 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    then you may own the jimmy temporarily
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,323 Member
    Options
    send him a drink...
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options

Jus' grab my jimmy :D:D

Oh. Oh my. May the schwartz be with ya.
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    urloved33 wrote: »
    send him a drink...

100% what I would do
  • JustaJoe00
    JustaJoe00 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    throw stuff at a guy you like....we still get it even tho elementary was years ago...lol