I Regret...

Options

Replies

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I regret passing up a Wendy's frosty yesterday Not sure why I did that and this will haunt me for some time to come.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I regret changing my username. I feel like I should be slapped frantically with a wet fish.

This is like the equivalent of going on a boozy holiday and coming back with a dodgy permanent tattoo.

Don't drink and change your username, kids.

You'll grow into it. You can always delete your account and then get two more usernames.

Be free and enjoy your Foo Foo.

I'm livin the foo foo life now. FOO for life.

Do you know about the Foo monsters?

No. I did Google foo foo, once id changed. And let's just say a variety of meanings came up. Hmmmm. What are these foo monsters ?

They are mythical creatures. They are guardians...protectors of people and families. They look like bizarre lions.

You can place them in your house to ward off evil spirits...it's like a gargoyle.

In Okinawa, there is a variant called a Shisa.

okinawa-shisa-2015-shisa-purchase-intimidation-wm.jpg
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    This weekend
  • BlowPopKisses
    BlowPopKisses Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    Ironlady70 wrote: »
    Letting people get too close and showing them the real me. Not everyone deserves to see the vulnerable you.

THIS! <3
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    I haven't finsihed that ED Tech Masters yet.
  • ChaelAZ
    Options
    Letting people get too close and showing them the real me. Not everyone deserves to see the vulnerable you.

THIS! <3

Double <3<3
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options
    I regret letting people walk all over me just because I refuse to see what they are... i sometimes hate that I see the best before the flaws...
  • ChaelAZ
    Options
    I regret selling APPLE stock at $88.00
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    ChaelAZ wrote: »

THIS! <3

Double <3<3

TRIPLE! With a cherry on top.
  • Hotspur11
    Hotspur11 Posts: 2,667 Member
    Options
    I regret a lot of things in life.....no......actually its pretty much everything I've done in life
  • millionsofpeaches1
    millionsofpeaches1 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I regret having a conventional wedding. My cousin just got married, they went into a courthouse without telling anyone and then went golfing. 😂

I did that the second time around. Highly recommend it
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options

👍
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    I regret not having stocked my house with drink stuff before going away. I'm thirsty