Pet peeves

Options

Replies

• RhiAnLewis17
    RhiAnLewis17 Posts: 2,299 Member
    Options
    The first few weeks of the new year at the gym....
  • tiffanyblue88
    tiffanyblue88 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Where do I start!

-people who breath on you
    -people who slap their lips together and make noises with them while white skin like pieces are slimy all over them and it looks gooey
    -bad breath
    -people who talk too close to your face
    -people who tell you what to do with your money or think you owe then something because you have a job
    -rude people when your nice
    -people who are ignorant to others
    -pimples that have not been poped-gross
    -people who release gas at the dinner table...like seriously!.

• an0393na
    an0393na Posts: 840 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Noisy eaters
  • twdlove89
    twdlove89 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Mine is people asking “oh you still doing your dieting” 🤬 ITS NOT DIETING!!!!! I’ve completely changed how much I eat and what I eat on a permanent basis, it’s not bloody dieting!!
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    twdlove89 wrote: »
    Mine is people asking “oh you still doing your dieting” 🤬 ITS NOT DIETING!!!!! I’ve completely changed how much I eat and what I eat on a permanent basis, it’s not bloody dieting!!

Soooo..... Then you're not? 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • Pour_Decisions
    Pour_Decisions Posts: 1,053 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    When people refer to their cars as "she" or "he" and even have names for them. They are CARS and do not have a gender.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    When people refer to their cars as "she" or "he" and even have names for them. They are CARS and do not have a gender.

But what if I happen to identify my car as a female 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • Pour_Decisions
    Pour_Decisions Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options

That's my peeve. It's a motor vehicle and has no sex. I just think it sounds ridiculous. Maybe this should go in the unpopular opinion thread but too late.
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options

Well I'm not gonna tell her you said that :)
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

That's my peeve. It's a motor vehicle and has no sex. I just think it sounds ridiculous. Maybe this should go in the unpopular opinion thread but too late.

What about if I hang a couple of potatoes from a sack off the back of my truck? 😂
  • twdlove89
    twdlove89 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    When my husband just takes his socks off and leaves them there! WE HAVE WASHING BASKETS FOR A REASON!
    When he finishes a bottle of milk or pop and just puts it ON TOP of the recycling bin NOT in the bin, ON TOP!!!!
    When the dryer has finished and he just dumps the clothes in the basket without folding them 😡
    People spitting 🤢🤢🤢🤢
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    twdlove89 wrote: »
    When my husband just takes his socks off and leaves them there! WE HAVE WASHING BASKETS FOR A REASON!
    When he finishes a bottle of milk or pop and just puts it ON TOP of the recycling bin NOT in the bin, ON TOP!!!!
    When the dryer has finished and he just dumps the clothes in the basket without folding them 😡
    People spitting 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Oh you would hate me 😂
  • kds10
    kds10 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    People who you listen to for years and show interest in what is going on with their kids, etc. and not once do they ask you anything about what is happening in your life and with your kids...yes coworker I am talking to you.

Lovely that your daughter moved across the world to start a new life and you like to brag about it....
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    Strangers who want to argue
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    Dirty windows in restaurants
  • RhiAnLewis17
    RhiAnLewis17 Posts: 2,299 Member
    Options
    People with no sense of urgency is really buggin me right now 😑

I have a bladder urgency.
  • an0393na
    an0393na Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Late people... Like allllways late
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I hate it when people call me when they are driving and yap away for their whole drive.
    I know you're bored and it saves you time or whatever multitasking, but I know If I pick up I'll be 'trapped' in the call for your whole commute.