Pet peeves

Options

Replies

• honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    Calling liquid milk even though it's not milk.

Merriam-Webster
    Definition of milk.

1a : a fluid secreted by the mammary glands of females for the nourishment of their young.

2: a food product produced from seeds or fruit that resembles and is used similarly to cow's milk.

How are these two things the same?
  • jruch23
    jruch23 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    When people are too lazy to return the shopping cart to the designated spot. They just leave it randomly in the middle of the parking lot. I always return it if I see that. It could roll and hit my car or someone else's.
  • an0393na
    an0393na Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    People who drive below the speed limit and sit in the right lane on the highway
  • JetJaguar
    JetJaguar Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    When a car commercial has the usual "Professional driver on a closed course. Do not attempt." disclaimer when the car appears on the screen, except the car is just driving along in a perfectly legal and safe manner on a completely normal road. I know it's nothing but legal CYA, but really?
  • MrSunshinez
    MrSunshinez Posts: 573 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    People who complain about being lonely but are the ones who never say "hello" first.
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    People who don’t like a food, so they then go on a tangent to describe how disgusting it is to the people who do.

But I could have sworn that Oreo lovers secretly liked it when I go on about how disgusting Oreos are.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    People who don’t like a food, so they then go on a tangent to describe how disgusting it is to the people who do.

But I could have sworn that Oreo lovers secretly liked it when I go on about how disgusting Oreos are.

AyEDj2g.jpg
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

AyEDj2g.jpg

Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
  • RhiAnLewis17
    RhiAnLewis17 Posts: 2,299 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

AyEDj2g.jpg

This is me with the 'say it without really saying it' posts 😂
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options

Lol. I’m cool with people not liking the same foods I do. I didn’t explain myself clearly. It’s when they proceed to tell me disgusting things about the foods I like. Figs for example and the wasps or worms in pistachios. I’ll pass, I’d rather eat my food in ignorance.
  • Liana_Ish
    Liana_Ish Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    kam26001 wrote: »
    I keep seeing people wearing tops with the word PINK on it (in billboard sized letters) but I don't see the color pink anywhere on these articles of clothing. Low-key frustrates me.

Lol agree. But that’s the name of the brand.
  • Liana_Ish
    Options
    shaf238 wrote: »
    When people constantly comment on what you're eating

Lmao my co-worker.
  • Liana_Ish
    Options
    People that think they are better than others.

All time pet peeve.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    My "pet peeve" is that my pet gives me no privacy.r7zp6r2vgp6l.png

Cats are *kitten*!!
  • MrSunshinez
    Options
    My "pet peeve" is that my pet gives me no privacy.r7zp6r2vgp6l.png

Lady, you got quite a kitten there!
  • 2Racks
    2Racks Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    People who don’t signal lane changes
  • MrSunshinez
    Options
    I love motorcyclists but it's the ones who think they are special and ride on the yellow line between lanes of traffic to get a head in line. Not cool!