Maintainers Weekly Check-In - August 2018

Replies

• Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,230 Member
    1. The aim of this thread is to have a weekly weigh-in check for some accountability and support.
    2. Copy the example form below by copy-pasting and edit to suit your personal schedule, then fill in your information and post each week.
    3. Have a successful month, what ever your maintenance/health goal(s) may be!!

Name:
    Total weight lost:
    Time it took to lose:
    How long in maintenance:
    Maintenance weight range:
    Average weight recorded from 2017 (12 months):

Average weight recorded from January:
    Average weight recorded from February:
    Average weight recorded from March:
    Average weight recorded from April:
    Average weight recorded from May:
    Average weight recorded from June:
    Average weight recorded from July:

Week of...
    August 5:
    August 12:
    August 19:
    August 26:

Success(es)/struggle(s) of the week:

FYI
    WELCOME TO MAINTENANCE!

@katevt78
  • katevt78
    katevt78 Posts: 248 Member
    Jimb376mfp wrote: »

FYI
    WELCOME TO MAINTENANCE!

@katevt78

Thanks!
  • atkhorses
    atkhorses Posts: 45 Member
    I thought I posted my weekly maintenance levels on Monday, Aug. 6 but I don't see them here on this thread. Any ideas??
  • mph323
    mph323 Posts: 3,565 Member
    atkhorses wrote: »
    I thought I posted my weekly maintenance levels on Monday, Aug. 6 but I don't see them here on this thread. Any ideas??

Sometimes I get a long response written, go to post and click on a button other than "Post Reply", especially on the website. Maybe that's what happened? So frustrating!
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,779 Member

It’s on page 1. Welcome.
  • atkhorses

It’s on page 1. Welcome.

WoW, really weird. I did'nt see it on page one. so, I did a search and the thread popped up and there it was. There were lots of other posts not showing up initially. #stilllearningMFP thanks!
  • atkhorses
    mph323 wrote: »

Sometimes I get a long response written, go to post and click on a button other than "Post Reply", especially on the website. Maybe that's what happened? So frustrating!

Somehow, after I did a search, It popped up. thanks!
  • atkhorses
    ryenday wrote: »
    Height: 162 cm (5’3.75”)
    Total Weight lost: 50+ lb
    Time it took to lose: 9 months
    How long in maintenance: since Jan 1, 2018
    Maintenance weight range: 140-146

December average : 154.5

Average weight recorded from 2017 (12months): 175

Jan average: 149.8
    Feb average: 148
    March average: 147.25
    April Average:143.9
    May Average: 142.4
    June Average: 141.3
    July Average: 142.2

Week ending of...

Aug 4: 142.5
    Aug 11: 142.8
    Aug 18:
    Aug 25:

Successes & Struggles: Not very happy to see this weight so high as I head on vacation. Hoped to have a buffer few pounds, but that obviously did not happen.

I have been very consistent in my strength training all year so I’m hopeful that my weight which remains the same since April actually shows some progress in appearance, but I can’t tell these things. I probably won’t be able to strength train in vacation, but should have more opportunities for cardio, so hopefully I can enjoy the time and not gain too much.

Broken toe is still fragile, but certainly mending. Black eye happened last night (a serious of ridiculousness that included bedtime, a crooked cover, a cat fight in the bed and my husband’s KNEE colliding with my eye socket. Couldn’t make this stuff up. Lol.) So swim goggles are currently a no go so no pre-vacation swim for me.

Best Wishes to alll, I might be gone for a couple weeks depending upon my cell coverage.

I totally understand your 'buffer' concept. Enjoy your vacay. Maybe the relaxing will help relieve, what I know you do: constantly consider (for lack of using the word 'worry') how many cals you have had, have I exercised enough, I hope I don't gain, thoughts.

IMO, you have done great to get where you are from averaging 175. I'm where you are, 177, can't seem to budge anything right now. So, I decided it just may be time to live with 177 and maintain and be happy. More may come off in a few months if I STOP the stressing!!! Blessings for a safe trip