Average weight recorded from June:
    Average weight recorded from July: 175-179

Week of...
    August 5: 179.2
    August 12: 178.2
    August 19:
    August 26:

Success(es)/struggle(s) of the week:
    Success: lost a pound this week, so 2 pounds in 12 days. That is sloooowwww. Really got familiar with MFP and thanks to so many who have given me advice. I changed my macros to Protein 20; fat 30 and Carbs 50%. I feel more energetic. School started so I haven't been walking and have only done weights 2/7 days :(
    Struggle: Meeting my calorie goal while keeping my macros in check and on track. Have a great week everyone!
  • juliemargaretkim
    juliemargaretkim Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    @g_anson -- I am older than you -- 60 yrs. old -- and I have truly never had a better body than I have now! It is because of losing weight, for sure, but mostly it's because I started doing power yoga (I do Baptiste yoga -- if you can find a Baptiste studio, try it!) and we do flow yoga (we move a lot!) for 60 -75 mins. in around 90 degrees. I sweat (I love it!) and I have muscles (!!) and no flab on my arms, strong legs, and I'm getting some decent abs. I try to do it 3-4 times per week -- it's the consistency that I think really makes the difference -- and in yoga, there's no judgment and there's real encouragement. I can't tell you how good it make me feel, and how much more energy I have. Good luck on finding what motivates you! Do something that makes you sweat everyday!
  • CoachJen71
    CoachJen71 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    @sofchak Look at you!! So incredibly awesome!!