He's/She's Just Not That Into You

Options

Replies

• Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    He's not that into me if he won't suck my toes.

First you have to cure that toe fungus. .
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    When he tells you he's trying to date someone else. No matter how much you think you are the one for him clearly he doesn't agree. (my friend needs to move on)

Update.... Just cause the girl he wants to date is psycho and stands him up cause she got a DUI still doesn't mean he's going to realize you're the one.....aftwr he's said we're good friends. How do you make your friend see this!!!!

Thats even more reason to run because you know he likes them crazy...
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    When he tells you he's trying to date someone else. No matter how much you think you are the one for him clearly he doesn't agree. (my friend needs to move on)

Update.... Just cause the girl he wants to date is psycho and stands him up cause she got a DUI still doesn't mean he's going to realize you're the one.....aftwr he's said we're good friends. How do you make your friend see this!!!!

Hugs....

Sometimes no matter what you say or do, they just have to figure it out for themselves.....
    Otherwise you are just beating your head against a wall. I just went through this. I saw the warnings and red flags EVERYWHERE..... told her... multiple times. What happens? oh, she moves in with him. Then about 5 months before the lease is up, she sees EVERYTHING I had told her. But doesn't remember that I had told her. And tells me this like she's had an epiphany. Took everything in me not to beat my head against the wall again....
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    denny_mac wrote: »

Most guys I know like them at least a *little* crazy. Wherever that line is, give me someone right on the edge. Too far away from the line in either direction just won't work.

Yeah, and for people who dont like drama or others who like drama, run.

A person doesnt have to be crazy to be fun or passionate.
  • tinak33
    Options

Most guys I know like them at least a *little* crazy. Wherever that line is, give me someone right on the edge. Too far away from the line in either direction just won't work.

Yeah, and for people who dont like drama or others who like drama, run.

A person doesnt have to be crazy to be fun or passionate.

While this is true, people define "crazy" differently, as well. So while I might think I am just being fun and passionate, someone else might think I'm out of my damn mind and need to be medicated.
  • tinak33
    Options
    If they are blowing up my phone all day, that screams needy and I don’t do needy.

Is that why you won't answer my last 542 texts??? :'(:'(:'(
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    If he ignores you when the game is on.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    If he prefers whiskey over wine.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    When you’re finally banging your biggest crush and she keeps asking when “fill in name of your more attractive friend” is getting here.

*True story, by the way.

Yeah, but still ... smash

Smash but :| That’s smashing under false pretences.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Needs to be humble..

That's me. . I'm the most humble person who has ever lived!

Hellooo :)
  • amwbox
    amwbox Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Materialism/Fixation on my money as opposed to their own. (Keep your hands out my pockets damnit! Make your own money! The 1950's are over. The old school sexism of men paying for your whole life is over. Get a job!)
    Social media/phone obsession.
    Cares too much about what other people think.
    Smoking.
    Casual disregard for others.
    Hate-based worldview/trumpism/bigotry, etc.
  • Svanel
    Svanel Posts: 6,255 Member
    Options
    kam26001 wrote: »
    I don't get turned off by anything anyone does. I'm only human just as they are. I'm on this Earth to learn from others any chance I get.

I decided this just now.

<3
  • Svanel
    Svanel Posts: 6,255 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    A lot has been mentioned in previous posts. Here are a few of mine :)
    I don't like being lied to. Over the top needy/clingy people suffocate me. I don't like people in general who smoke, but if that's what they like, to each their own. I tend to just put some distance between myself and them - like 50 yards lol. I dated a guy once who chewed tobacco to try and quit smoking, it's a pretty gross habit to acquire. Growing up with an alcoholic father/brother, I don't like alcoholism. Drug use is just not a good thing. Jealousy breaks everything it touches. Being hateful. Bad hygiene, bad teeth, being lazy. Being disrespectful towards family/others. Making racial slurs/comments. And of course, I'd hope he's not a serial killer lol I'm far from perfect but I do try to find something about myself to improve on daily/weekly haha

• jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    waytoofat3 wrote: »
    newmeadow wrote: »
    waytoofat3 wrote: »
    Smoking is a deal breaker
    Always btchy
    Lazy
    Glued to their phone
    Nagging
    Poor hygiene

Sometimes is okay though as long as it's not most of the time. I figure three days out of a seven day week is fair.

Being like that nearly 50% of the time is fair? Not in my house it isn't. I'll take sarcasm , sassy remarks and occasionally being cussed out when I'm an *kitten* ,but no way in hell am I listening to continual btching and nagging. I grew up listening to that *kitten* and don't put up with it as an adult.

I think it was mostly meant as a joke.
  • mojo4717
    mojo4717 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Bad teeth
    Bad hygiene
    Skinnier than me
    Shorter than me
    Aggressive or degrading behaviour towards women or children
    If he looks in the mirror more than me
    If he wants to wear my frocks and heals at the weekends
    😬