He's/She's Just Not That Into You

Options

Replies

• bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    If he listens to the Dave Matthews Band then, yeah, no.

Also if he watches The Waltons or Eight Is Enough on Hulu that would really bug me.

You really are perfect
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    If hes not completely mesmerized by me and head over heels for me, then hes not for me.

If he eats a lot of pork, nope, because lips that touch swine dont touch mine.

• nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    If he doesnt change from a toad to a prince when I kiss him, the first time, I'm done. Bags packed, outa there.

Lol
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    If she has a mfp profile

But....but....ugh...ok😞
  • JusticejamesbMBA
    JusticejamesbMBA Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    No drinking, no drugs, no uneducated fools, (I'm about to graduate with my 2nd masters degree). Be kind and have charity, it shouldn't be that hard.
  • JusticejamesbMBA
    JusticejamesbMBA Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, no bad teeth, and if you don't know what the difference between the truth and a lie is well I don't have time for you.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, no bad teeth, and if you don't know what the difference between the truth and a lie is well I don't have time for you.

What if they know the difference? :#:D
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options
    Needs to be humble..

Yeah.....I can't do the false modesty thing. ;)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »
    Needs to be humble..

Yeah.....I can't do the false modesty thing. ;)

:laugh:
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    backfat
  • thierrion
    thierrion Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Let's see...

Saying you can't come out to visit me, then going on a another trip around the same time.

Texting me messages like, "You make me smile!," "We'd make a great couple," and "I was just thinking about you," then telling me you don't want a relationship because you can't handle one...THEN telling me that you're seeing someone.

When I ask you to a baseball game on my birthday, and you tell me you can't make it on that date...then you post pictures to Facebook of you--with your new boyfriend--at the game I asked you to, on my birthday.

I guess it's pretty much over when you date other guys. I mean, if you're not gonna answer my calls or return my texts, and you're going out with other guys, well...I don't know how long I can keep that up.

I just may have to break up with you at that point.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Tells you to stay in your country and surf. Justifies this as being an unselfish act on his behalf.

Charlie don’t SURF!
  • SummerTwentyOne
    SummerTwentyOne Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Over confident guys or “Lads”. Nothing turns me off more. I like people who are more introverted