If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Replies

• ceiswyn
    ceiswyn Posts: 2,253 Member
    Gustaaf85 wrote: »
    82a7vyim7bmn.jpg

going to devour this later tonight

Would you like help? :)
  • ceiswyn
    ceiswyn Posts: 2,253 Member
    ceiswyn wrote: »
    82a7vyim7bmn.jpg

going to devour this later tonight

Would you like help? :)

Nah i think i am good, and otherwise left over pizza for breakfast

Well, I'm just gonna stand by anyway. In case of... any unexpected pizza emergencies...
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,443 Member

Several baskets of Texas Roadhouse rolls. With regular butter though. I am not a fan of their honey/cinnamon butter on the rolls.

I don't love those, and yet, every time I'm at TR I eat like six of them. :|
  • FireOpalCO
    FireOpalCO Posts: 641 Member

Several baskets of Texas Roadhouse rolls. With regular butter though. I am not a fan of their honey/cinnamon butter on the rolls.

I don't love those, and yet, every time I'm at TR I eat like six of them. :|

I've never been, but we did get a gift card at Christmas.
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    I LOVE TR dinner rolls- I 'm just saying...../
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    I know, I know of all things. But I've been on a cereal kick. And the dang stuff adds up quick calorie wise.

make-cereal-milk-a-momofuku-inspired-drink.w1456.jpg
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,023 Member
    edited April 2019
    I'm on a cereal kick too! The Chocolate Cinnamon Toast Crunch was pretty good, though better in milk than crunchy out of the box. The Cinnamon Toast Crunch Churros are awesome, straight out of the box with a cup of tea. I've been thinking Corn Pops might be next!

I have to be really careful with cereal, if I take the box to the couch, I'm done for.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,443 Member
    A half-box, at least, or none at all...

ifo6u2fsuqg4.jpg
  • Crafty_camper123
    edited April 2019
    kimny72 wrote: »
    I'm on a cereal kick too! The Chocolate Cinnamon Toast Crunch was pretty good, though better in milk than crunchy out of the box. The Cinnamon Toast Crunch Churros are awesome, straight out of the box with a cup of tea. I've been thinking Corn Pops might be next!

I have to be really careful with cereal, if I take the box to the couch, I'm done for.

My husband and I have been known to take an entire box and the gallon of milk to the couch with us. (Pre calorie counting) make 1st bowl, eat the cereal, then top off with more cereal & milk. Repeat until full of cereal. :lol:
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    kimny72 wrote: »

image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fpeopledotcom.files.wordpress.com%2F2018%2F12%2Fdonettes_.jpg%3Fw%3D450&w=450&c=sc&poi=face&q=85
  • Cassandraw3
    Cassandraw3 Posts: 1,214 Member
    dl6vegqcba11.jpg

Is this a canoli milkshake? I need this in my life.
  • tmpecus78
    tmpecus78 Posts: 1,206 Member
    lx1x wrote: »
    y4b7m4jj6qk5.png
    Whole box

I counter with these. Straight crack!! #WholeBox

t7qjjeo4ch1c.jpeg
  • Crafty_camper123
    pinuplove wrote: »
    Golden Grahams are still the best cereal. You all can keep your newfangled fancy stuff!

r5yqu157jbg1.jpeg

Agreed. This is one of my favorites. (Just ate yesterday, lol)