If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Options

Replies

• lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,310 Member
    Options
    breyers-apple-pie-a-la-mode.jpg
    one day I will allow for this! and eat it as SLOW as possible ...

Had it this past weekend.. 😇
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    K, so, these are often considered a “healthy” snack, whatever that means. But, I wanna eat the whole bag right now. Like a Costco-size bag.
    8burfooy1b69.jpeg

I can never eat just one serving of those! I always eat the whole bag so I had to stop buying them, lol.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options

Oh man! I am with you. Apple Pie is one of my all time favorites... I actually really like McDonald's apple pies... and if you have a Popeye's near you, there's is pretty dang good! And actually not too big of a calorie bomb
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,710 Member
    Options
    tnrg60pzc3rv.jpg
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    tnrg60pzc3rv.jpg

well...one cookie is only 120 calories...go get one (or two)

I think the poster completely missed the point of this thread :)

Half of us are sharing past or planned indulgences anyways. :lol:
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    shunggie wrote: »

I just finished my very nice boring breakfast and I'm not hungry in any way but my mouth is literally watering thinking about the cinnamony - appley - vanillay - flaky butter crust goodness in this pic. OMG Sometime this weekend a paired down version of this will happen. Sliced peaches on cottage cheese - sure maybe. A MickeyD's apple pie and a 1/2 cup of Slow Churn vanilla? Something

I mean, that right there is a phenomenal idea!
  • fr33sia12
    fr33sia12 Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    ....till I burst.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    kimny72 wrote: »

I just finished my very nice boring breakfast and I'm not hungry in any way but my mouth is literally watering thinking about the cinnamony - appley - vanillay - flaky butter crust goodness in this pic. OMG Sometime this weekend a paired down version of this will happen. Sliced peaches on cottage cheese - sure maybe. A MickeyD's apple pie and a 1/2 cup of Slow Churn vanilla? Something

I think so, too!
  • shunggie
    shunggie Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options

I think so, too!

Let's do it!
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options

I think so, too!

Let's do it!

I’m all in!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I might use Vanilla Halo Top.
  • can111
    can111 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Lindt Chocolate balls (dark chocolate)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Someone at McDonalds corporate is going to notice this weird blip tonight of Apple Pie sales ticking up during the commute home :lol: "Why are all these people just getting Apple Pies?"
    They have a deal on the app today two pies for 1.49 😃... it’s meant to be lol
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    Someone at McDonalds corporate is going to notice this weird blip tonight of Apple Pie sales ticking up during the commute home :lol: "Why are all these people just getting Apple Pies?"

Not in this thread you won't.
    I don't care if it is your own thread, take that fake ice cream elsewhere. :p

Oh man! I am with you. Apple Pie is one of my all time favorites... I actually really like McDonald's apple pies... and if you have a Popeye's near you, there's is pretty dang good! And actually not too big of a calorie bomb

You can order it a la mode with their soft serve... :)
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options

Not in this thread you won't.
    I don't care if it is your own thread, take that fake ice cream elsewhere. :p

You can order it a la mode with their soft serve... :)

c0lcshvukaqb.jpg