Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Replies

• pancakerunnerpancakerunner Posts: 975Member Member Posts: 975Member Member
    pinuplove wrote: »
    I'm an equal opportunity cobbler kind of person. My favorite, though (for sentimental reasons) is blackberry. Every summer growing up we had buckets of fresh blackberries from the vines in the garden and write a few of them made it into cobblers for Sunday dinner dessert. (The kind with more of a pastry topping than biscuit.)

8cqnkji91sx5.jpeg
    akg27yfmsm3a.jpg

Raspberry/peach crisp from one of my fave pie shops :)
    edited August 10
  • PAPYRUS3PAPYRUS3 Posts: 3,614Member Member Posts: 3,614Member Member
    I'm an equal opportunity cobbler kind of person. My favorite, though (for sentimental reasons) is blackberry. Every summer growing up we had buckets of fresh blackberries from the vines in the garden and write a few of them made it into cobblers for Sunday dinner dessert. (The kind with more of a pastry topping than biscuit.)

8cqnkji91sx5.jpeg
    akg27yfmsm3a.jpg

rx9sfdyixwp3.png

some of those jelly beans you posted! :p
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »

8cqnkji91sx5.jpeg
    akg27yfmsm3a.jpg

rx9sfdyixwp3.png

some of those jelly beans you posted! :p

Now you’re talkin
  • MelanieCN77MelanieCN77 Posts: 3,620Member Member Posts: 3,620Member Member
    Pie with a shortcrust lid, keep the puff pastry.
    qoxm4m2c42f8.jpg

Follow it up with some cornflake cakes made with Mars Bars (US Milky Way).
    8h7n4bzu8da2.jpg

• slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Posts: 218,222Member, Premium Member Posts: 218,222Member, Premium Member
    Pie with a shortcrust lid, keep the puff pastry.
    qoxm4m2c42f8.jpg

Follow it up with some cornflake cakes made with Mars Bars (US Milky Way).
    8h7n4bzu8da2.jpg

Looks delicious *drool*
  • corinasue1143corinasue1143 Posts: 1,772Member Member Posts: 1,772Member Member
    Ain’t it the truth. Actually, there’s half a Subway sandwich in the fridge calling my name, but I’m over my calories now.
  • ksharrell48ksharrell48 Posts: 140Member Member Posts: 140Member Member
    I'd prolly eat, or sample, everything in this thread! The pix are killing me, lol.
    jenilla1 wrote: »
    So much sweet stuff on this thread. It's making me sick to my stomach. Better add some more savory to the mix.

cqh14qeh2lk5.png

It's keto and has spinach so it's healthy.
  • Katmary71Katmary71 Posts: 1,141Member Member Posts: 1,141Member Member
    I just posted about this in new products thread, Dairy Queen just came out with a peanut butter Snickers Blizzard. I'd have to hypothetically decide between that and the Peanut Butter lover's Reeses Blizzard!
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    I just posted about this in new products thread, Dairy Queen just came out with a peanut butter Snickers Blizzard. I'd have to hypothetically decide between that and the Peanut Butter lover's Reeses Blizzard!

Honestly Heath blizzards are my favorite... unpopular opinion
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Posts: 218,222Member, Premium Member Posts: 218,222Member, Premium Member
    Right at this moment I'd like coffee and sugar cinnamon donuts, fresh and hot from Donut king.
    eewmqju8gpmi.jpg
  • GrizzledSquirrelGrizzledSquirrel Posts: 39Member Member Posts: 39Member Member
    Why oh why am I looking at this?
  • mtaratootmtaratoot Posts: 1,163Member, Premium Member Posts: 1,163Member, Premium Member
    Why oh why am I looking at this?

Because it looks delicious.
  • GrizzledSquirrelGrizzledSquirrel Posts: 39Member Member Posts: 39Member Member
    mtaratoot wrote: »

Because it looks delicious.

Correct.

• SuzySunshine99SuzySunshine99 Posts: 1,000Member Member Posts: 1,000Member Member
    Katmary71 wrote: »

Honestly Heath blizzards are my favorite... unpopular opinion

Not unpopular with me....Heath is absolutely the best.
    (BTW, for a second I thought you said "HEALTH" blizzard...I was going to ask what kind of crap that was.)