If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Options

Replies

• lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    Going camping.. some of these sound amazing! Too bad I didn't think of this earlier, or off to the store I would go! :lol:
    smores-cookie-chocolates.jpg

Oohh.. 🤤
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    MamboRumba wrote: »
    shunggie wrote: »
    I work in a bank that bakes Otis Spunkmeyer cookies every day for our clients. EVERY DAY FRESH BAKED CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES. And yes, I was screaming. It would test a saint's resolve and I'm no saint.

All throughout high school and into college I worked at a frozen yogurt shop... CASES of cookie dough bites.

I have never taste cookie dough. I didn’t even know people ate it!

Me neither 🙂
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    1ioqcmd8rmli.png

Damn thing is $45
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Going camping.. some of these sound amazing! Too bad I didn't think of this earlier, or off to the store I would go! :lol:

Did these last year camping! Dangerously good, enough so that I did not do it again this year.

I've done them with chips ahoy before. Pretty darn good. But I don't even dare make them with home made cookies. I know what will happen, haha!

We are camping this weekend and I brought fudge stripes, stroopwaffles and peeps for the s’mores buffet
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options

Did these last year camping! Dangerously good, enough so that I did not do it again this year.

I've done them with chips ahoy before. Pretty darn good. But I don't even dare make them with home made cookies. I know what will happen, haha!

I did them with Albertson's chocolate chip cookies. They make the best CC cookies. (Don't know where you are. Albertson's is an Idaho-based grocery store that has expanded around the Northwest.)

Wyoming... Alberstons is on my way home. :open_mouth: Crap... LOL
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    2jw7v4js8dw2.jpg
    dk9umj1sewnk.jpg
    bj26m91gbl5p.jpg
    gxvhki3p35l5.jpg

All of it.. ttotm cravings, if ya know what I mean.
    I'm starving, I could eat a low flying maggoty duck right now 😁 not really :#

Ooh.. want..
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Options
    I work in a bank that bakes Otis Spunkmeyer cookies every day for our clients. EVERY DAY FRESH BAKED CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES. And yes, I was screaming. It would test a saint's resolve and I'm no saint.

All throughout high school and into college I worked at a frozen yogurt shop... CASES of cookie dough bites.

bqfrvem6qzki.jpg
    p04ofjbzvflk.jpg

Omg, want a whole bag of these, please and thank you!

y9wvx278wj48.jpg
    bb44ejhoa3mr.jpg

We also kept cases of the chopped candy in the back cooler... reeses, crunch bar, kit kat, etc.

And the warm peanut butter sauce that is usually in the pumps comes in these jugs. I'd eat with a ladle.

The food cost on these items must have been through the roof with all the staff doing 'quality testing'...just to make sure...and pb 'sauce'??? I'd be fired the first day!
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    a whole bag of Lay's limon potato chips
  • FireyChimera
    FireyChimera Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I am trying to eat anything that I want when I want and not think about calories :)
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    homemade-from-scratch-funfetti-birthday-cake-recipe-4-of-10-400x600-3-400x500.jpg
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,715 Member
    Options
    homemade-from-scratch-funfetti-birthday-cake-recipe-4-of-10-400x600-3-400x500.jpg

I would eat off all the frosting and sprinkles then leave cake! LOL!
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »

bqfrvem6qzki.jpg
    p04ofjbzvflk.jpg

Omg, want a whole bag of these, please and thank you!

y9wvx278wj48.jpg
    bb44ejhoa3mr.jpg

We also kept cases of the chopped candy in the back cooler... reeses, crunch bar, kit kat, etc.

And the warm peanut butter sauce that is usually in the pumps comes in these jugs. I'd eat with a ladle.

The food cost on these items must have been through the roof with all the staff doing 'quality testing'...just to make sure...and pb 'sauce'??? I'd be fired the first day!

So dangerous!
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    VegjoyP wrote: »

I would eat off all the frosting and sprinkles then leave cake! LOL!

I would scrape the sprinkles off (nasty things!) and eat the frosting, but only if it was cream cheese :smiley: And maybe eat the cake, if it was a good cake and not a dry, cardboardy one.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    pns45k59pmre.jpg

Wow, I would normally go straight for the cake but this looks reeeeeally good.

Ok, and the cake for dessert.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    pns45k59pmre.jpg

Wow, I would normally go straight for the cake but this looks reeeeeally good.

Ok, and the cake for dessert.

I'd devour everything but the mac & cheese lol
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,715 Member
    Options
    or6uhnsvsba2.jpg

Yes !Yum