If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Options

Replies

• PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Options
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    Halvah!

Halvah is heaven...one of my favorites...
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    Baconator and baconator fries.

I had the Jalapeno Bacon Cheeseburger the other night. Not quite as indulgent as that, but still pretty *kitten* good :smiley:
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    It's Friday and I want bacon maple long johns! (Yes, I have posted this before. Multiple times. :p )

gyn62oehvrq8.png

1zwk21jqqwiq.jpg

Happy Friday!
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,721 Member
    Options
    Sbarro pepperoni stromboli. I left my lunch at home by accident and there's one nearby, but I shall be going to Target instead to get something more reasonable, haha.

DFRRfaCXYAAcfru.jpg

Yes, like Target pizza hut pizza or soft pretzel :D

bnwyz9dhqs9t.jpg

I just thought about Auntie Anne's !!
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    Sbarro pepperoni stromboli. I left my lunch at home by accident and there's one nearby, but I shall be going to Target instead to get something more reasonable, haha.

DFRRfaCXYAAcfru.jpg

bnwyz9dhqs9t.jpg

memories... ahh
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options

DFRRfaCXYAAcfru.jpg

bnwyz9dhqs9t.jpg

memories... ahh

Our local Auntie Anne's has a super central location in the mall. When they bake, it wafts throughout the whole mall. As a mall walker, it's difficult to resist, but fortunately, most of the time I'm walking in the morning when it's not open.
  • SuzySunshine99
    SuzySunshine99 Posts: 2,984 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options

DFRRfaCXYAAcfru.jpg

bnwyz9dhqs9t.jpg

memories... ahh

Our local Auntie Anne's has a super central location in the mall. When they bake, it wafts throughout the whole mall. As a mall walker, it's difficult to resist, but fortunately, most of the time I'm walking in the morning when it's not open.

That's not by accident. They purposely "aim" their oven vents into the mall to draw people in. Cinnabon does the same thing.

The mall I frequent regularly is an outdoor mall. There is a Auntie Anne's that has such powerful vents blowing that scent out, you can smell it all around the mall...even outdoors.
  • pancakerunner
    Options

DFRRfaCXYAAcfru.jpg

bnwyz9dhqs9t.jpg

memories... ahh

That's not by accident. They purposely "aim" their oven vents into the mall to draw people in. Cinnabon does the same thing.

The mall I frequent regularly is an outdoor mall. There is a Auntie Anne's that has such powerful vents blowing that scent out, you can smell it all around the mall...even outdoors.

Panda Express/Asian places do the same lol
  • pancakerunner
    Options

DFRRfaCXYAAcfru.jpg

bnwyz9dhqs9t.jpg

memories... ahh

sg2ed5uns47t.jpg
  • RelCanonical
    Options

DFRRfaCXYAAcfru.jpg

bnwyz9dhqs9t.jpg

memories... ahh

-Shakes fist at Auntie Anne's and their brilliant marketing tactics-

I wonder what this says about places like Abercrombie and Fitch and Hollister. Perfume headaches make you buy more clothes!
  • pancakerunner
    edited August 2019
    Options

DFRRfaCXYAAcfru.jpg

bnwyz9dhqs9t.jpg

memories... ahh

-Shakes fist at Auntie Anne's and their brilliant marketing tactics-

I wonder what this says about places like Abercrombie and Fitch and Hollister. Perfume headaches make you buy more clothes!

As somebody with a marketing background, this was intentional as well. Also, the loud music and mood lighting. I could go on and on... I nerd out about marketing and consumer behavior haha
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options

DFRRfaCXYAAcfru.jpg

bnwyz9dhqs9t.jpg

memories... ahh

The mall where I used to live had a Cinnabon on one end and an Auntie Anne's in the other. There was like a one foot length of hallway right in the middle where you could stop thinking about eating before you entered the other store's air space.
  • RelCanonical
    Options
    kimny72 wrote: »

DFRRfaCXYAAcfru.jpg

bnwyz9dhqs9t.jpg

memories... ahh

The mall where I used to live had a Cinnabon on one end and an Auntie Anne's in the other. There was like a one foot length of hallway right in the middle where you could stop thinking about eating before you entered the other store's air space.

There would be one crevice of the mall that would be safe if there wasn't a Mrs. Field's there! Great location, right by the kids' play area so the kids can all beg their parents for a cookie.