If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Options

Replies

• Pipsqueak1965
    Pipsqueak1965 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Christmas cake (without the icing or marzipan)
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    So apparently McDonald's is testing s BLUEBERRY one of these in the bigger cities... New York or DC I dont remember which. If they had it here, I could tell you I would drive RIGHT NOW and try it, lol!
    rnivx1hgu8k8.jpg

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    So apparently McDonald's is testing s BLUEBERRY one of these in the bigger cities... New York or DC I dont remember which. If they had it here, I could tell you I would drive RIGHT NOW and try it, lol!

I don't know if I'd want to try it, or not. You think it's those gross little fake blueberries that are in blueberry pancake mix?
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options

I don't know if I'd want to try it, or not. You think it's those gross little fake blueberries that are in blueberry pancake mix?

Oooh. Good Point. Could be dehydrated blueberries? The pic makes em look good, lol. If anything I would try them just because it's something different.

Bacon-egg-and-cheese-Blueberry-McGriddles-breakfast-sandwich.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options

Oooh. Good Point. Could be dehydrated blueberries? The pic makes em look good, lol. If anything I would try them just because it's something different.

Oooooo now I am craving a mcgriddle.....

About 1-3x per year I have a massive mcgriddle craving and just have to get one or two. It's just something I have to do or I can't stop thinking about them, lol.
  • quiksylver296
    Options

Oooooo now I am craving a mcgriddle.....

About 1-3x per year I have a massive mcgriddle craving and just have to get one or two. It's just something I have to do or I can't stop thinking about them, lol.

Same! And I'm smack in the middle of one of those cravings.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Confession time - I have never had a McGriddle. I never thought they sounded that good but with so many of you raving about them I may need to give one a try!
  • claireychn074
    claireychn074 Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    Everything. Just...everything. I am starving. I could impersonate Slimer from the first Ghostbusters movie so well right now 😳
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    WinoGelato wrote: »
    Confession time - I have never had a McGriddle. I never thought they sounded that good but with so many of you raving about them I may need to give one a try!

Ya gotta get it with the hashbrowns and a coffee!
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options
    WinoGelato wrote: »

I was pleasantly surprised by them! It's definitely still fast food, but it's pretty darn good fast food.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Christmas cake (without the icing or marzipan)

Oh yes.. I love Christmas cake with butter on it and a cup of tea.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    kvwdivj8gn8a.jpg

obviously I need a burger
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    obviously I need a burger

That burger looks like a cat threw up on it. :sick:
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member