If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Options

Replies

• puffbrat
    puffbrat Posts: 2,806 Member
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »
    puffbrat wrote: »
    Going camping.. some of these sound amazing! Too bad I didn't think of this earlier, or off to the store I would go! :lol:
    smores-cookie-chocolates.jpg

I know I'm a few pages behind but these look amazing! I may have to do this when we go camping in October. The last few times we either used brownies or reese's peanut butter cups as the chocolate for our smores.
    :open_mouth: This is almost worth going camping for.

It really is!
  • mk123456001
    mk123456001 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    tub of mayo
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    Going camping.. some of these sound amazing! Too bad I didn't think of this earlier, or off to the store I would go! :lol:

I know I'm a few pages behind but these look amazing! I may have to do this when we go camping in October. The last few times we either used brownies or reese's peanut butter cups as the chocolate for our smores.

Other s'mores hacks - some people have recommended using Peeps instead of marshmallows. I don't like 'em, so I haven't tried that. I'm planning to use the thin Reese's dark chocolate peanut butter cups next time.
  • puffbrat
    Options

Oh my goodness why have I never thought to do this.

I didn't either. This is why I need my husband.

Other s'mores hacks - some people have recommended using Peeps instead of marshmallows. I don't like 'em, so I haven't tried that. I'm planning to use the thin Reese's dark chocolate peanut butter cups next time.

That is a crime against smores! The dark chocolate peanut butter cups should be good though.

vbojnmzi3izs.png
  • alteredsteve175
    Options

That is a crime against smores! The dark chocolate peanut butter cups should be good though.

vbojnmzi3izs.png

Must. Stop. Reading. This. Thread. >:) HAHA!
  • AZTeri2016
    AZTeri2016 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Magnum Sea Salt Caramel Ice Cream.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options

vbojnmzi3izs.png

I’m telling you... peep s’mores are amazing don’t knock it till you try it. Just the roasted peeps by themselves, the sugar caramelizes and it gives it a whole different flavor. Like a creme brûlée marshmallow
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    WinoGelato wrote: »

vbojnmzi3izs.png

I’m telling you... peep s’mores are amazing don’t knock it till you try it. Just the roasted peeps by themselves, the sugar caramelizes and it gives it a whole different flavor. Like a creme brûlée marshmallow

I've always wanted to try these, and suspect this is the outcome. However I wonder if some of the darker pigmented peeps would have the dye flavor come through? Not sure. I am not a peep fam myself, but I think I would like them if they were skewered and roasted over an open flame.
  • Crafty_camper123
    Options
    licorice-black-kennys.jpg
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options

vbojnmzi3izs.png

No, you're doing it wrong.

Use stroopwaffles in place of graham cracker. Add bacon.

atwwq1ao025b.png

GENIUS. I've never been a big graham cracker fan so this is amazing.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options

vbojnmzi3izs.png

atwwq1ao025b.png

Pizzelle cookies also work great!

ALSO. I have many more s'mores upgrades... haha.
  • Crafty_camper123
    Options
    We also like to change up the candy bars. Haven't had reeses, but I have had hershey's cookies and cream, and skor bars. Yum.
  • puffbrat
    Options

vbojnmzi3izs.png

atwwq1ao025b.png

Are you going to share?
  • alteredsteve175
    Options

vbojnmzi3izs.png

atwwq1ao025b.png

?p=25491