If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Options

Replies

• SuzySunshine99
    SuzySunshine99 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    I'm ashamed to admit I have not had butter chicken.

WAT?
    I recently made it in my crock pot and it turned out pretty good! But if you've never had it, you should get it at an Indian restaurant for your first time.

I live pretty rural and don't have Indian restaurants near me, unfortunately.

It was a big deal when the closest town got a McDonald's a couple of years ago. :laugh:

Ok then you're forgiven. Maybe when I get home, I'll post the crockpot recipe on the recipe board.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

WAT?
    I recently made it in my crock pot and it turned out pretty good! But if you've never had it, you should get it at an Indian restaurant for your first time.

It was a big deal when the closest town got a McDonald's a couple of years ago. :laugh:

Ok then you're forgiven. Maybe when I get home, I'll post the crockpot recipe on the recipe board.

Tag me, because I don't go in there otherwise. K?
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options

WAT?

I have to drive 65 miles, but sometimes it's just worth it!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »

WAT?

I'm sure I could find something in Chicago!
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options

WAT?

@lemurcat12 might be able to make a suggestion I know she loves Indian food!
  • pinuplove
    Options

WAT?

Me too!!
  • pinuplove
    Options

WAT?

If you're unfamiliar with it in general, find a good buffet. Choosing off the menu can be intimidating when you don't know what anything is! And that way, you get to try lots of different stuff :smile:
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options

WAT?

If you're unfamiliar with it in general, find a good buffet. Choosing off the menu can be intimidating when you don't know what anything is! And that way, you get to try lots of different stuff :smile:

There is this hole-in-the-wall Indian buffet my teacher took us to on a class trip to Chicago. It was effin' amazing. I wish I knew the name of the place so I could seek it out again, but honestly, i don't even remember the name of my teacher...
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options

WAT?

There is this hole-in-the-wall Indian buffet my teacher took us to on a class trip to Chicago. It was effin' amazing. I wish I knew the name of the place so I could seek it out again, but honestly, i don't even remember the name of my teacher...

Honestly Indian is the one cuisine I can't get into...
  • SuzySunshine99
    SuzySunshine99 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options

WAT?

Me too!!

I posted it here for anyone interested:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10762007/slow-cooker-indian-butter-chicken#latest
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    pns45k59pmre.jpg

Wow, I would normally go straight for the cake but this looks reeeeeally good.

Ok, and the cake for dessert.

I'd devour everything but the mac & cheese lol

My favorite is homemade mac & cheese where the topping is crunchy.

Have to admit the one in this picture looks gross.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    obviously I need a burger

That burger looks like a cat threw up on it. :sick:

:D
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    tina9572 wrote: »
    dug57z7s5cuq.jpg
    I would have an entire one of these, chocolate with caramel and seasalt, mmmm :)

I fit it in regularly, just not an entire pack (usually : >:) )

I might have to see if Grocery Outlet still has this.
  • quiksylver296
    Options

WAT?

Me too!!

I posted it here for anyone interested:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10762007/slow-cooker-indian-butter-chicken#latest

Thanks! I love to use my slow cooker, so I'm definitely gonna try it.
  • MamboRumba
    MamboRumba Posts: 423 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    sspka79icm01.jpeg

Christie is annoying but a beast in the kitchen! Everything in this book is worthy of this thread!

I want it All! 😘

• MamboRumba
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Some people are so extra!

Jalapeño poppers with Fried Chicken Skin! I need this in my mouth! 🥳

b0g6gxw7vmhc.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options

WAT?

Me either. I've never had any type of indian food. Maybe I am missing out/
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    MamboRumba wrote: »

b0g6gxw7vmhc.jpeg

Some people are so extra what?
  • MamboRumba
    Options
    MamboRumba wrote: »

b0g6gxw7vmhc.jpeg

Some people are so extra what?

Hahahahaha! Extreme!

They just cannot batter the jalapeño popper and be happy.

They gotta wrap it in chicken skin....too! 🤣