If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Options

Replies

• pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    I
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    All of the oatmeal butterscotch cookies. 2bnookpidlsk.jpg

Omgosh now!

I feel like butterscotch chip cookies are SO underrated. Actually butterscotch flavor in general is. My mom makes awesome peanut butter cookies with butterscotch chips. I want them now.

butterscotch pudding is my favorite. I agree!! I used to eat butterscotch syrup by the spoon haha

Dairy Queen just came out with butterscotch dipped soft serve!

@Noreenmarie1234 get on this
    Omg I need this! Too bad the closest DQ is like 45 minutes away. Might be worth the trip.

Still riding the butterscotch craving train LOL. I could use a bowl of these to dip everything in or eat by the spoonful 😂4xngby7wnliw.jpeg
    5blckfg5u1c8.jpeg

That butterscotch chip covered ! I have been wanting butterscotch plant based protein powder but have never seen it

ugh thanks for reminding me of this...
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,816 Member
    Options
    bcqu2mosfq4d.png

I just tried one of these a week ago and I'm in love
  • LAT1963
    LAT1963 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    the entire 4 serving recipe of pear/chicken tagine I just made and couscous drenched in absurd amounts of butter.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    e0mmbqot86nw.jpg

Apple Butterscotch crisp. You're welcome.

@Noreenmarie1234 B)

Oh MY GOSH YESSSS. I need this...right now. You are killing me. I think I may have just drooled all over my phone 😅. The gobs of melted butterscotch and brown sugar and vanilla omg. Putting in my request for this for thanksgiving.
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    e0mmbqot86nw.jpg

Apple Butterscotch crisp. You're welcome.

@Noreenmarie1234 B)

Oh MY GOSH YESSSS. I need this...right now. You are killing me. I think I may have just drooled all over my phone 😅. The gobs of melted butterscotch and brown sugar and vanilla omg. Putting in my request for this for thanksgiving.

https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/apple-butterscotch-crisp/
  • LAT1963
    LAT1963 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Poires Belle Helene
  • nytrifisoul
    nytrifisoul Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I would eat a double whopper w/cheese (980cal) and large fry (480cal) (1460cal total)
    Oh, i forgot, i burned over 1000cal today and didn't eat anything all day. I guess technically, it doesn't have any calories. Cheers.
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Options
    I literally would not like the apple crisp in the least...yes, I know. I think I'm the only person alive who doesn't like apple pie or crisp, etc.,

Feeling this for whatever reason...una4ij8dfth4.png
  • nytrifisoul
    edited October 2019
    Options
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    I literally would not like the apple crisp in the least...yes, I know. I think I'm the only person alive who doesn't like apple pie or crisp, etc.,

I don't crave apple pie or even vanilla cake. But 2 or 3 bites of a small sliver of dark chocolate fudge cake iced with dark chocolate ganache is all it would take to satisfy my craving.
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »

I don't crave apple pie or even vanilla cake. But 2 or 3 bites of a small sliver of dark chocolate fudge cake iced with dark chocolate ganache is all it would take to satisfy my craving.

hqzcdg5nr9w6.jpg
  • sammidelvecchio
    sammidelvecchio Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    All the snickers.
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    you know what sounds really good?

kwsn6cdcmby0.jpg
    kbceusiwckqh.jpg
    6awxu83gqwkv.jpg

dibs on the corner piece and frosting balloons
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options

kwsn6cdcmby0.jpg
    kbceusiwckqh.jpg
    6awxu83gqwkv.jpg

Oh god, those perfect roses. Such a shame to eat.

(NOT!!!!!!!!!)
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

kwsn6cdcmby0.jpg
    kbceusiwckqh.jpg
    6awxu83gqwkv.jpg

(NOT!!!!!!!!!)

Haha the first thing to go!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

kwsn6cdcmby0.jpg
    kbceusiwckqh.jpg
    6awxu83gqwkv.jpg

(NOT!!!!!!!!!)

Mmmm yes! So funny this reminds me when I got my birthday cakes like this as a kid I would pick out of my friends who I liked best to get the best colored balloons and most frosting. Id plan my slice hours before LOL
  • nytrifisoul
    edited October 2019
    Options
    I must be in the minority, but i hate buttercream iceing on a cake. I litterally scrape off icing when someone gives me a slice of cake, not because of calories, i just don't like iceing. I can handle a thin layer of whipcream iceing but nothing crazy sweet like buttercream.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    The old fashioned wedding cake..
    wjh7p1gfhfcs.jpg
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Options
    I must be in the minority, but i hate buttercream iceing on a cake. I litterally scrape off icing when someone gives me a slice of cake, not because of calories, i just don't like iceing. I can handle a thin layer of whipcream iceing but nothing crazy sweet like buttercream.

My mom made epic buttercream icing...but the stuff that most grocery store type cakes ice their cakes with is simply non edible...imo. (tastes 'oily' to me...)

However, I remember ordering a really expensive cake from a highly acclaimed bakery for my dad's 80 birthday (cost over $100 as I recall) and the buttercream icing was just that...a thick layer of sweetly favored butter. I was so embarrassed that I had to serve to his guests...It's funny now though

sorry...that traditional wedding cake fondant icing is pretty damn gross too...actually the whole thing is yucky imo :s
    gosh...picky, picky :D