Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Food and Nutrition
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Replies

• pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member Posts: 6,084 Member Member Posts: 6,084 Member
    lx1x wrote: »
    +1. No pineapple in carrot cake. 🤢

the pineapple gives it moisture though! HArdly even noticeable.
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 262,432 Member Member Posts: 262,432 Member

the pineapple gives it moisture though! HArdly even noticeable.

It's like the Hummingbird cake they used to have at The Cheesecake Shop.🤤 You don't even notice the pineapple
  • nicsflyingcircusnicsflyingcircus Member Posts: 2,176 Member Member Posts: 2,176 Member
    No pineapple in carrot cake! I once made some amazing homemade carrot cake that involved carrot puree baby food my kids had outgrown.
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member Posts: 6,084 Member Member Posts: 6,084 Member
  • lx1xlx1x Member Posts: 34,938 Member Member Posts: 34,938 Member
  • Noreenmarie1234Noreenmarie1234 Member Posts: 6,749 Member Member Posts: 6,749 Member

For me its no coconut or raisins. Pineapple is a must for moisture!
  • singingfluteladysingingflutelady Member Posts: 8,738 Member Member Posts: 8,738 Member

+1 pineapple is needed
    I don’t know why I want egg rolls, but I really really do.
    pdj2lkil36am.jpeg

fe8vgyxe96e7.png
  • PAPYRUS3PAPYRUS3 Member Posts: 10,060 Member Member Posts: 10,060 Member

NO to pineapple and raisins (I prefer dates or figs actually)...yeah to coconut and of course a crazy amount of CC icing...
  • Katmary71Katmary71 Member Posts: 4,582 Member Member Posts: 4,582 Member
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    5l419owfzyba.jpg

Cream cheese frosting and spices get me every time. No pineapple though!

Better than walnuts!

I like walnuts but no shredded coconut!
  • Katmary71Katmary71 Member Posts: 4,582 Member Member Posts: 4,582 Member

I can handle pineapple and raisins if needed but coconut I'll scrape off including precious icing to avoid!
  • PAPYRUS3PAPYRUS3 Member Posts: 10,060 Member Member Posts: 10,060 Member
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    All this carrot cake talk. Im gonna go ahead and post a recipe soon. It will have all the good stuff (pineapple + raisins + walnuts + apples + coconut) and maybe carrots.

• WinoGelatoWinoGelato Member Posts: 13,458 Member Member Posts: 13,458 Member
    All this carrot cake talk. Im gonna go ahead and post a recipe soon. It will have all the good stuff (pineapple + raisins + walnuts + apples + coconut) and maybe carrots. CHOCOLATE

FIFY
  • kellyjellybellyjellykellyjellybellyjelly Member Posts: 9,480 Member Member Posts: 9,480 Member
    mtaratoot wrote: »
    I think the ice cream was an appetizer.
    t6mngfty870j.png

Potato chips is the salad course.
    cmha5npltlp3.png

Burger and fries are the main dish; pizza is the side. Or did I get that wrong.
    di2xqimlicen.png

But what's for dessert?

The Snickers?
  • kellyjellybellyjellykellyjellybellyjelly Member Posts: 9,480 Member Member Posts: 9,480 Member
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    This is going to sound a little gross but I was working out yesterday and started smelling hot chocolate mix, I thought something was wrong with me! Turns out I was smelling my new brown sugar vanilla body lotion! I'm hardcore craving the white chocolate mochas with tons of whipped cream from a little coffee shop in Santa Cruz I used to go to in college.

Now I am craving the Nutella Latte from a place near me...

axfnuolagbsr.jpg

more desserts from the same place as above.. yummmmo

4s004bcwx92l.jpg

You must live by some amazing places!
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 262,432 Member Member Posts: 262,432 Member
    All this carrot cake talk. Im gonna go ahead and post a recipe soon. It will have all the good stuff (pineapple + raisins + walnuts + apples + coconut) and maybe carrots.

Yes please, I'll wait while you make it and bring it to me :p