If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Options

Replies

• pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    txu17uyey5x1.jpg

seriously... pizza cravings are through the roof. ultimate comfort food.
    Ugh thanks for rekindling the craving 😜😂1f9d4o82wej7.jpeg
    ptzoiqbmnv1c.jpeg
    we9cb03vwig9.jpeg

Takeout Thursday... am i right?!
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    The pizza thread on reddit is dangerous.

vnud3zt1mr32.png
    m2vraz7f3b9q.jpg
    xbembpf0sgbp.jpg
  • midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    The entire box of frosted cherry Pop-tarts that my husband bought and that stares at me every time I open the pantry.

That mother-f*#&er is haunting my dreams.
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    The entire box of frosted cherry Pop-tarts that my husband bought and that stares at me every time I open the pantry.

That mother-f*#&er is haunting my dreams.

@midlomel1971

yum
    0kxessb7duqh.jpg
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,565 Member
    Options
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    I dont know if ANYONE feels this way but all the posts with heavy meat, cheese, bacon, etc make me grossed out! However the desserts, cookies, breads ..... definately agree! I'm so glad I dont crave heavy meals...

Get out. Now.

This is my feelings, sorry I don't like meat etc. WHY does everyone go agro anytime a non meat or cheese, etc eater say anything? Why does it cause such a stir?!! I USED to est a TON of it. I got so sick, heavy, high cholesterol and other health issues then. I can not help I LOVE vegetables as blessed, plant based
    ..I will tell you I could easily devour many things if they didnt have/ cause digestive torture, autoimmune disease flair ups and calories did not matter...

Take an entire tub of buttercream or chocolate chip frosting, chocolate chip cookie dough, butterscotch toffee blondies, halvah, peanut butter and jelly, butter and fluff sandwich...gbeu1xw0xs4o.jpg
    l2llzozsofzk.jpg

I don't think it was meant seriously. I like cheese, still eat chicken turkey and fish, but have never had a meat craving or drooled over a picture of it. Pile up some veggies and take the pepperoni off those pizzas and I'm all in! Your pictures look amazing, I'm with you on all the sweet foods you named, definitely a sugar person! Sadly I'm diabetic so I only indulge every once and awhile despite being in remission.
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options

vnud3zt1mr32.png
    m2vraz7f3b9q.jpg
    xbembpf0sgbp.jpg

You guys are killing me with all this pizza :lol: There's something very comforting to me about pizza, in addition to yumminess, I could def go overboard if it magically became calorie free!
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,207 Member
    Options
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    I dont know if ANYONE feels this way but all the posts with heavy meat, cheese, bacon, etc make me grossed out! However the desserts, cookies, breads ..... definately agree! I'm so glad I dont crave heavy meals...

Get out. Now.

This is my feelings, sorry I don't like meat etc. WHY does everyone go agro anytime a non meat or cheese, etc eater say anything? Why does it cause such a stir?!! I USED to est a TON of it. I got so sick, heavy, high cholesterol and other health issues then. I can not help I LOVE vegetables as blessed, plant based
    ..I will tell you I could easily devour many things if they didnt have/ cause digestive torture, autoimmune disease flair ups and calories did not matter...

I don't think @just_Tomek was being agro. I think it was a tongue-in-cheek "trigger warning" that he was about to post a picture of Phở with a big hunk of beef on it. If you wander over to the "For the Love of Produce" thread, you'll see that Tomek eats, and loves, a wide variety of produce, and he makes some amazing looking food that I am sure tastes great, too. In fact, I don't think he eats much meat at all.
  • PKM0515
    PKM0515 Posts: 2,937 Member
    Options
    daeud0cur40k.jpg
    o0ajouhbd19a.jpg

5 layer Butterscotch and Chocolate pies from a local pie shop... thanks!

WHERE??? I sense a post-self-isolation road trip in my future. Or do they do mail order??? 😀
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    kimny72 wrote: »
    @VegjoyP This is a light hearted and humorous thread, so I see every reason to assume Tomek's post was meant to be humorous, like all of the other posters in here. Context :smile:

Nothin' but love here! We're all friends :)
  • pancakerunner
    Options

vnud3zt1mr32.png
    m2vraz7f3b9q.jpg
    xbembpf0sgbp.jpg

You guys are killing me with all this pizza :lol: There's something very comforting to me about pizza, in addition to yumminess, I could def go overboard if it magically became calorie free!

Pizza and nachos... my ultimate comfort foods.
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    SaraKim17 wrote: »
    daeud0cur40k.jpg
    o0ajouhbd19a.jpg

5 layer Butterscotch and Chocolate pies from a local pie shop... thanks!

WHERE??? I sense a post-self-isolation road trip in my future. Or do they do mail order??? 😀

They do mail order!
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    I’ve been eating it all. Corona’s not good for Corina.

Same. But I have found it helpful to start my day with a long walk and take regular activity breaks. Also I've been sticking to my IF schedule which is empowering even though I am eating differently than normal :)
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    j0zso9sl12nt.jpg
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,710 Member
    Options
    @VegjoyP This is a light hearted and humorous thread, so I see every reason to assume Tomek's post was meant to be humorous, like all of the other posters in here. Context :smile:

Nothin' but love here! We're all friends :)

Thank you🤗
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    y2haolycmr1d.jpg