If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Options

Replies

• PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Options
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    9aqp0g6ewqsb.png
    this will do for now...

not anything close, but having a chocolate chip cookie dough quest bar atm

A much better (safer) choice...I've heard heating them a tad is very yum
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    9aqp0g6ewqsb.png
    this will do for now...

Haha I prefer straight out of the wrapper. Heated quest bars are so 2015 :D
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Options
    9aqp0g6ewqsb.png
    this will do for now...

Haha I prefer straight out of the wrapper. Heated quest bars are so 2015 :D

yes...2015 is kind of where I'm at sometimes...and due to this, I've never even had a Quest bar🙄
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    je04jgthvwm8.png
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    pizza hut buffet

isjbzalp6y1s.png

namely the dessert pizza!!
    6cguiln5az96.png
    o3wcniz0puu5.png

Yes! I can't tell you how much I miss the PH ceasar salad from the buffet. I used to load up on that back in my college days in 2001-2002 (surely wasn't healthy lol) and supplement with the breadsticks and marinara. Sadly the PH buffet near me converted into a regular restaurant (I don't know why they did away with it. Maybe wasn't a profit for them? I'd spend $8 between the food and soda, and would get a TON for that value. Ah, to be that carefree with food again lol).
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,191 Member
    Options

Yes! I can't tell you how much I miss the PH ceasar salad from the buffet. I used to load up on that back in my college days in 2001-2002 (surely wasn't healthy lol) and supplement with the breadsticks and marinara. Sadly the PH buffet near me converted into a regular restaurant (I don't know why they did away with it. Maybe wasn't a profit for them? I'd spend $8 between the food and soda, and would get a TON for that value. Ah, to be that carefree with food again lol).

It would be hard to make much money to fill college students up for eight bucks. Pizza ingredients are generally pretty inexpensive, but....

I loaded up on calories today. If it didn't have calories, I would have had two more!

I told them I knew I wanted a poppy seed bagel, but couldn't decide if I wanted lox or pastrami, and to surprise me. They fellow that was helping me almost told me what HE likes best. I like 'em both. Anyway, he stopped short of telling me and told me he'd surprise me. He picked a nice looking poppy seed bagel over to the prep counter, sliced the bagel in half, and then stopped, looked up and said he could put lox on one half and pastrami on the other half.

Brilliant! Indecision for the WIN!

And throw in a Firestick for good measure (bagel dough from a jalapeno bagel, but rolled into a stick shape without a hole, rolled in cheddar, and baked). Bring it all home, mix up a Bloody, and...

czwcf7vo1llp.jpg
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,710 Member
    Options
    cyyyqz91xvg2.jpg
    zxa3li4mwtf9.png
    szhio7azq612.jpg
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    I'll have what @VegjoyP is having!
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    pizza hut buffet

isjbzalp6y1s.png

namely the dessert pizza!!
    6cguiln5az96.png
    o3wcniz0puu5.png

I could really go for the pizza hut buffet now. I loved how they sliced the pizza! Is that weird??? they sliced it like super thin and it was always warm and oozey.. idk... dreaming..........
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    German chocolate cake please and thank you

german-chocolate-cake-99.jpg

german chocolate ANYTHING. yes.
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    German chocolate cake please and thank you

german-chocolate-cake-99.jpg

german chocolate ANYTHING. yes.

a5diihyba32r.png

for the record... these are really good. haven't had in a while but remember liking them
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    zfy49iwx9s1y.png

Yum!!
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    hbr8vg02yphm.png
    entire box with milk and sugar sprinkled on top
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    hbr8vg02yphm.png

The grocery store had those on sale for .99 a box so I bought a box. Ate it within 2 days. Just dry outta the box. :)
  • MeganD1704
    MeganD1704 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    70g388lw9p99.jpg
    of1ttt7xllhb.jpg

That cereal looks very good- is it good without milk? like just dry?
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    hbr8vg02yphm.png

The grocery store had those on sale for .99 a box so I bought a box. Ate it within 2 days. Just dry outta the box. :)

I love Life cereal so much.

Ok, no pics but a client brought in homemade baked ziti and these rolls that oozed butter and parmesean cheese and the piece was already cut and it was small (but, of course, the calories probably weren't small) and I can't resist carbs so, of course, I polished off the piece of baked ziti and a whole roll and *deep breath* apparently a client has the hots for me and there is NOTHING he can give me that that baked ziti and roll didn't.

now I want arepas...