If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Options

Replies

• pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    right now, at this moment, I would like an ice cream sandwich. well, a box of ice cream sandwiches
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    right now, at this moment, I would like an ice cream sandwich. well, a box of ice cream sandwiches

I'm down with that!
  • pancakerunner
    Options

I'm down with that!

count pack of ice cream sandwiches would only set ya back ~900
  • MeganD1704
    MeganD1704 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    chocolate-chip-raspberry-scones-photo.jpg

Mixed berry scones with white chocolate is today's desire. The bakery in town here is closed but the ones they make are soooo good.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    We have a local coffee shop with the best white chocolate raspberry scones. I want one, or two, now!
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    We have a local coffee shop with the best white chocolate raspberry scones. I want one, or two, now!

You haven't tried MY local coffee shop's white chocolate raspberry scones and MUFFINS! they also have dark chocolate cherry omg want
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

You haven't tried MY local coffee shop's white chocolate raspberry scones and MUFFINS! they also have dark chocolate cherry omg want

Oooo dark chocolate cherry 🤤
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    bp4aiox05xcc.jpeg
    It’s been so long since I had one of those. And now I want one so bad. Or 3.
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    c5yh18j76p70.png
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    c5yh18j76p70.png

Slathered with butter .. yummmm
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,579 Member
    Options

When I was at Safeway last week the bagger was saying how there was ice cream discounted in the freezer, when I asked what kind he told me ice cream sandwiches! If I hadn't been in a rush I would've stocked up!
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,579 Member
    Options
    bp4aiox05xcc.jpeg

OK, this got to me, yum! I'm out of dessert today too as I had my last homemade chocolate chip cookie last night, somehow after seeing this I doubt fruit with cottage cheese will taste good tonight!
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,714 Member
    Options
    c5yh18j76p70.png

Yes and maybe macadamia nut butter too...
  • helenbenzie75
    helenbenzie75 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    The kilo of pick and mix I got given for my birth yesterday lol.
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    I feel like something warm, ooie, gooie and something cold all in one plate. I would so bake a full on browny and top that with a big scoop of arctic zero lol ;)

Ultimate-Chocolate-Chip-Cookie-n-Oreo-Fudge-Brownie-Bar-12.jpg

THAT'S what my cake was missing yesterday!
  • MeganD1704
    Options

Oooo cherry and dark chocolate would be fab. I've honestly been hooked to mixed berry/white chocolate since working at Good Earth when I was in college, but that flavor combo would make me switch!
  • MeganD1704
    Options
    c5yh18j76p70.png

I think I might give it a go- I love to bake...maybe I' ll make it in to scones.
  • MeganD1704
    Options
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    I feel like something warm, ooie, gooie and something cold all in one plate. I would so bake a full on browny and top that with a big scoop of arctic zero lol ;)

Ultimate-Chocolate-Chip-Cookie-n-Oreo-Fudge-Brownie-Bar-12.jpg

I am just going to second this-it looks amazing.
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    CupcakeCrusoe Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    I've been making sourdough bread. And it's pretty good. Homemade, right out of the oven, with good Irish butter, just the whole boule....

Pictured: my sourdough from this weekend.
    7xdd4w0jczpf.png

Meanwhile, I'm over here with my sad low-calorie bread...