Calorie Counter

Message Boards Food and Nutrition
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Replies

• pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member Posts: 4,447 Member Member Posts: 4,447 Member
  • glassyoglassyo Member Posts: 4,796 Member Member Posts: 4,796 Member
    pj7dti008df3.jpg

What's the meat? Bacon?
  • LastchancetochangeLastchancetochange Member Posts: 126 Member Member Posts: 126 Member
    sardelsa wrote: »
    voiwk5h083m8.jpg

1.5L babyyyy

You know what you are talking about clearly! Would join you delighted.
  • Noreenmarie1234Noreenmarie1234 Member Posts: 5,665 Member Member Posts: 5,665 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    pj7dti008df3.jpg

What's the meat? Bacon?

Mmmm yes. Looks like salami? That gives me a craving for my childhood favorite pan fried salami sandwiches with cheese and hot sauce.
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member Posts: 4,447 Member Member Posts: 4,447 Member
    pj7dti008df3.jpg

What's the meat? Bacon?

Mmmm yes. Looks like salami? That gives me a craving for my childhood favorite pan fried salami sandwiches with cheese and hot sauce.

thinly sliced salami... yummmm
    pj7dti008df3.jpg

What's the meat? Bacon?

thinly sliced salami... yummmm

The jew's about to come out in me because....salami and eggs.

I like the smell of bacon but can't eat it anymore because it tastes like a salt bomb to me now.
  • senalay788senalay788 Member Posts: 115 Member Member Posts: 115 Member
    I feel like going for a bag today.

X4112_003_Terra_Mediterranean_6.8oz.png
  • VegjoyPVegjoyP Member Posts: 1,021 Member Member Posts: 1,021 Member
  • PAPYRUS3PAPYRUS3 Member Posts: 7,509 Member Member Posts: 7,509 Member
    ^^yumm....just recently 'decided' that I do in fact quite like peppermint/mint w/ dark chocolate....and that cookie dough....their are no words...
  • nicsflyingcircusnicsflyingcircus Member, Premium Posts: 2,134 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2,134 Member
    For my son's 18th birthday, I am making an oreo crust cheesecake with chocolate ganache. I will not have the calories, but I will eat it anyway!
  • skelterhelterskelterhelter Member Posts: 706 Member Member Posts: 706 Member
    I've been craving a big pancake breakfast for days now. A stack of apple cinnamon pancakes smothered in butter and syrup, a side of sausage, and Eggs Benedict on toasted English muffins. Paired with an OJ and coffee. I'm getting a more conservative version of this on Sunday :p
    I've been craving a big pancake breakfast for days now. A stack of apple cinnamon pancakes smothered in butter and syrup, a side of sausage, and Eggs Benedict on toasted English muffins. Paired with an OJ and coffee. I'm getting a more conservative version of this on Sunday :p

I'll take blueberry pancakes please!

I'll take blueberry pancakes please!

Origional pancaje flapjacks, whipped vegan butter, maple syrup and coconut whipoed cream or chocolate chip pancakes. With same and/or PEANUT BUTTER COVERED PEANUT BUTTER PANCAKES 🥞 😋 🤔 😍 no meat or egg or sides except cold glass sweet vanilla coconut milk, hot coffee with macadamia nut cream🥛☕
    edited September 25
    6dlubqh1apbs.jpg

Water. LOL. I would just go for hot chocolate.
    6dlubqh1apbs.jpg

Water. LOL. I would just go for hot chocolate.

I can agree- !!
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 248,401 Member Member Posts: 248,401 Member