If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Options

Replies

• PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    White Chocolate and Raspberry Loaf Cakey1loytokquuv.png

Do you have that recipe?? Looks SO yummy! Would love to make these to keep give away for Christmas.

https://www.janespatisserie.com/2019/08/31/white-chocolate-raspberry-loaf-cake/

Oh My Goodness.
    Bookmarked, saved to my pinterest board of No Calories Here AND following Jane as well. Oh yeh, signed up for her emails too. Not losing this one :)
    Thanks so much!!

It sure does look yumm doesn't it?
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    u8p7p0g8ocvj.png
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,296 Member
    Options
    Well, what with all that pizza, and what with me wanting a slice for weeks and weeks and weeks....

I was at the grocery. It's sad to say, but that's the best pizza in town these days. I got a slice of four-cheese. I rushed home so I could wash my hands before digging in. Hand sanitizer doesn't taste so good with pizza. No, it doesn't look pretty, but it tasted beautiful! Side of bacon, too.

4i0wbavc5j44.jpg

If it didn't have calories, I would have ordered a whole dang pie.
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    mtaratoot wrote: »
    Well, what with all that pizza, and what with me wanting a slice for weeks and weeks and weeks....

I was at the grocery. It's sad to say, but that's the best pizza in town these days. I got a slice of four-cheese. I rushed home so I could wash my hands before digging in. Hand sanitizer doesn't taste so good with pizza. No, it doesn't look pretty, but it tasted beautiful! Side of bacon, too.

4i0wbavc5j44.jpg

I'd tkae that
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Looking at recipes and saw this.. I'd like to try it.
    uplegyf173pc.jpg
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,721 Member
    Options
    u8p7p0g8ocvj.png

I love pot pies but veganversion! Also vegan Jamaican " beef" patties 😋
    n6zzg5m41nrt.jpg
    yd9arlj6i8xp.jpg
    bceouf286bo4.jpg
    52wmaduei180.jpg
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    uplegyf173pc.jpg

ooh.. want.
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    lx1x wrote: »
    uplegyf173pc.jpg

ooh.. want.

I would rather have a banana cream pie!
  • lx1x
    Options
    lx1x wrote: »
    uplegyf173pc.jpg

ooh.. want.

I would rather have a banana cream pie!

Make both.. I'll do the taste test. 😂
  • mtaratoot
    Options

4i0wbavc5j44.jpg

I'd tkae that

In that case, I'll call in a whole pie.

Most of the time I get slices, they have some combos that I really like. Today? Not so much. They had pepperoni. Boring. The "Pizza of the Day" looked like some kind of shredded chicken, sausage, and something else. The also had their spinach Gorgonzola pie. It's relatively delicious, but WAY too salty for me. So I just went for the Four Cheese. Too much cheese, but oh well. The crust was done right. I made all the traffic lights except one on the way home, so it wasn't even soggy. Dare I go get another slice in a few days? No. But maybe next time I have to go shop. And maybe it will be a good combo of the day.

To be honest, I've been threatening to make my own dough. This might inspire me to get on it. I have a pizza stone that wants to get used. But... I make whole wheat dough, so some folks would turn a nose up. I reckon I'll need to buy some cheese, too. Or maybe I'll just make a big boule of fresh bread and just dip it in olive oil!
    lymgomun0am0.png

twlb8n6qrf74.png

zq7jwtz1wee7.png

6e2bwcm9m40q.png

• chris89topher
    chris89topher Posts: 389 Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    rc0j7ewlvj6f.jpeg
    A box or two of these and close the blinds. Lol.
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    0je40yjfuqz0.jpg
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    rc0j7ewlvj6f.jpeg
    A box or two of these and close the blinds. Lol.

2,040 calories in 1 box... could fit in to a day of eating :)
  • mtaratoot
    Options
    0je40yjfuqz0.jpg

Served with ranch dressing. See? I ~TOLD~ you that pizza was really just salad.
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,721 Member
    Options

4i0wbavc5j44.jpg

I'd tkae that

In that case, I'll call in a whole pie.

Most of the time I get slices, they have some combos that I really like. Today? Not so much. They had pepperoni. Boring. The "Pizza of the Day" looked like some kind of shredded chicken, sausage, and something else. The also had their spinach Gorgonzola pie. It's relatively delicious, but WAY too salty for me. So I just went for the Four Cheese. Too much cheese, but oh well. The crust was done right. I made all the traffic lights except one on the way home, so it wasn't even soggy. Dare I go get another slice in a few days? No. But maybe next time I have to go shop. And maybe it will be a good combo of the day.

To be honest, I've been threatening to make my own dough. This might inspire me to get on it. I have a pizza stone that wants to get used. But... I make whole wheat dough, so some folks would turn a nose up. I reckon I'll need to buy some cheese, too. Or maybe I'll just make a big boule of fresh bread and just dip it in olive oil!
    lymgomun0am0.png

twlb8n6qrf74.png

zq7jwtz1wee7.png

6e2bwcm9m40q.png

This looks sooo good right now 😋
  • Luke_rabbit
    Luke_rabbit Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options

For those with a Kroger family store, I believe these are part of the current buy 5 save 5 deal!

Snack cakes are my kryptonite. I can easily eat an entire box in one sitting.
  • lx1x
    edited December 2020
    Options
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    mvhtcuqkvnvo.jpeg
    Apple pie cheesecake
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options