If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Options

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »
    Ruatine wrote: »
    Nice! Those look tasty. I enjoy cooking and baking too much to go for a ready-made one myself, but they are definitely handy. :)

Someday I might enjoy baking again. You know, when the kids are grown and I'm not working 50 hours a week :tongue: Until then, frozen pies that actually taste good FTW! :lol:

Costco pies are really good, too!
  • Cassandraw3
    Cassandraw3 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    These. All of these. I was excited when they released a Halloween edition.

ha2t0v3wf9e4.jpg
  • CarvedTones
    CarvedTones Posts: 2,340 Member
    Options
    Ruatine wrote: »
    Nice! Those look tasty. I enjoy cooking and baking too much to go for a ready-made one myself, but they are definitely handy. :)

Someday I might enjoy baking again. You know, when the kids are grown and I'm not working 50 hours a week :tongue: Until then, frozen pies that actually taste good FTW! :lol:

Same here. One of my kids makes an outstanding apple pie from scratch. But when he isn't available or interested, I have had good luck with Mrs Smith's. The Dutch Apple with the crumb top is my favorite frozen apple pie.
    img-products-indiv-original-flaky-crust-dutch-apple.jpg
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    I hit a home run this morning. My breakfast is almost always plain greek yogurt, mixed with protein powder and berries. I bought Quest Cold Brew protein powder, and found it doesn't mix with berries all that well. I had toffee bits left over from making an ice cream cake. So, this morning, I mixed Quest Cold Brew protein powder into my greek yogurt and sprinkled toffee bits on top. YUM!

xkznzbfdwhwm.jpg

Nice! I need to try this with my powder. I've been mixing strawberry jam into Fage 2%. Yummy, but not really adding much nutritionally. :lol:
  • quiksylver296
    edited September 2018
    Options
    I hit a home run this morning. My breakfast is almost always plain greek yogurt, mixed with protein powder and berries. I bought Quest Cold Brew protein powder, and found it doesn't mix with berries all that well. I had toffee bits left over from making an ice cream cake. So, this morning, I mixed Quest Cold Brew protein powder into my greek yogurt and sprinkled toffee bits on top. YUM!

xkznzbfdwhwm.jpg

Nice! I need to try this with my powder. I've been mixing strawberry jam into Fage 2%. Yummy, but not really adding much nutritionally. :lol:

You have to add a tiny amount of liquid, like a tablespoon, otherwise it is weirdly thick. Usually the thawed juice of the frozen berries does it, but I just poured a little of my coffee in this morning.
  • quiksylver296
    Options

xkznzbfdwhwm.jpg

And 40 grams of protein!

pu4w6qoyhpi8.jpg
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    This thread is turning entirely too healthy. Heath Bar cheesecake, anyone? :lol:

evn3antn98i8.jpg

I actually prefer Skor to Heath...

npyiyd8rmw63.jpg
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    kimny72 wrote: »
    Oh my god, that was terrifying. Over an hour without access to the forum when I'm at work? I just stared at my desk desperately trying to think of something to do other than work.

Glad I wasn't the only one :laugh:
  • Ruatine
    Ruatine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    Terrifying indeed.

rfc358pmuxlw.png
  • abi111
    abi111 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    rf3f2o3fw2gi.png

chippy chips with battered sausage and gravy.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,651 Member
    Options
    kimny72 wrote: »
    Oh my god, that was terrifying. Over an hour without access to the forum when I'm at work? I just stared at my desk desperately trying to think of something to do other than work.

Glad I wasn't the only one :laugh:

I started online shopping at Target. :)